Black Panther vs. Batman

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't think anyone right now. I remember they had a disagreement about the avengers and x-men, they picked sides. they had a fight and the marriage got annulled. :yeshrug:

Annulled? The fukk, lol!? Thought they were together too long for that, lol! Guess the panther god didnt' see that shyt coming or otherwise, he would've ate her.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i aint goin so far to call anyone a c00n or nothin but ima be real Bats aint seein BP on any level, he only beats him at detective skills but that shyt aint doin him no good ina 1v1 at all, hes Bats equal in some places & superior in all others, Bats relies on gadgets more & thats his advantage but if BP comes in wit his tech hes WAY BEYOND Bats, wakanda got WAY more resources than gotham could ever have, if he was white panther he still wins...

Bats prep time gives BP prep time & BP is a superior strategist, Bats can only beat BP in a popularity contest, you weigh up their skills & Bats loses worse than he lost against Deathstroke..... i want the batstans to name anything he has to beat BP besides prep time, which if given the same BP still beats him at.....

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Storm is bed wenching for Logan now. If I remember correctly. She took over charles position as headmaster of the institute but she don't really do anything except get piped out. A lot of people were originally against T'challa's and Storm's marriage because she took on a traditional nanny role while t'challa had all the adventures, but it's not like she's doing much right now. This time she's playing nanny-in-chief to the Sex-men.

Last edited:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
If I pick batman i'm a c00n....so we already know how this thread will go.

The only way I see Batman winning if he pulled dikk out(pause), Cass, Hood and the rest of the bat-fam out but Batman don't want it in a one-on-one. Now I think Cassandra Cain or Bronze Tiger is a better match for a pre-super power Panther. Especially Cassandra Cain because she about that murder life. Bronze Tiger too, he kinda like a broke Black Panther.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm positive that's why it was done. You'd be surprised by how racist some X-Men fans can be about shyt. A lot of them complained from the moment the characters were put together and still haven't stopped bytching about it. They were saying the couple was racist because both of the characters are black :heh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Storm is bed wenching for Logan now. If I remember correctly. She took over charles position as headmaster of the institute but she don't really do anything except get piped out. A lot of people were originally against T'challa's and Storm's marriage because she took on a traditional nanny role while t'challa had all the adventures, but it's not like she's doing much right now. This time she's playing nanny-in-chief to the Sex-men.

:mindblown: That's not even remotely true. From the moment they were married they went on adventures together.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The only way I see Batman winning if he pulled dikk out(pause), Cass, Hood and the rest of the bat-fam out but Batman don't want it in a one-on-one. Now I think Cassandra Cain or Bronze Tiger is a better match for a pre-super power Panther. Especially Cassandra Cain because she about that murder life. Bronze Tiger too, he kinda like a broke Black Panther.
panther's entire fam can fight and combat their ass off..... Plus he has super hero friends, and fukks super hero bishes.