Black Panther vs. Batman

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm positive that's why it was done. You'd be surprised by how racist some X-Men fans can be about shyt. A lot of them complained from the moment the characters were put together and still haven't stopped bytching about it. They were saying the couple was racist because both of the characters are black :heh:
They just don't like the IDEA behind Wakanda, their stance against the West sometimes, the name, 'black panther' and how they don't usually allow people on their land (white love the idea of going to any land and taking the shyt over)... plus it makes it seem that Storm is ACTUALLY aware of her blackness and not the black sideline bich they want her to be.

Then they find out that Challa and her have known each other before she was a hero and it feels like betrayal to the average white reader- as he was smashing her as a teen. .

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just don't like the IDEA behind Wakanda, their stance against the West sometimes, the name, 'black panther' and how they don't usually allow people on their land (white love the idea of going to any land and taking the shyt over)... plus it makes it seem that Storm is ACTUALLY aware of her blackness and not the black sideline bich they want her to be.

Then they find out that Challa and her have known each other before she was a hero and it feels like betrayal to the average white reader- as he was smashing her as a teen. .

Yup.

I can't even tell you how many times I seen racist nerds try to pick apart the concept of Wakanda and be hyper rational about it. "It doesn't make sense that a country so Isolated could be so advanced", "Wakandans are jerks for not sharing their technological and medical breakthroughs with the rest of the world", "Wakanda is too perfect" and all kinds of other bullshyt. Meanwhile they never have shyt to say about other fictional nations JUST like it.

As for Storm I've seen them same racist fukks work real hard to pretend she's not black. "She's not black, she's made up of all races", "Storm is a mutant first and foremost", "Storm is beyond race". When it came to her being paired up with Panther they said it didn't make sense because the only thing they had in common was their race, while at the same time saying Storm should be paired up with Wolverine, Dr Doom, Thor, or basically any white guy they could think of. They even went as far as to say Panther was a pedophle/rapist because he popped Storm's cherry.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm positive that's why it was done. You'd be surprised by how racist some X-Men fans can be about shyt. A lot of them complained from the moment the characters were put together and still haven't stopped bytching about it. They were saying the couple was racist because both of the characters are black :heh:

Fans really were like ":damn: y'all ripping off Superman and Wonder Woman!!!!"

I would be staring at cbr forums like

tumblr_lh1ca0ldV21qgzqano1_500.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yup.

I can't even tell you how many times I seen racist nerds try to pick apart the concept of Wakanda and be hyper rational about it. "It doesn't make sense that a country so Isolated could be so advanced", "Wakandans are jerks for not sharing their technological and medical breakthroughs with the rest of the world", "Wakanda is too perfect" and all kinds of other bullshyt. Meanwhile they never have shyt to say about other fictional nations JUST like it.

As for Storm I've seen them same racist fukks work real hard to pretend she's not black. "She's not black, she's made up of all races", "Storm is a mutant first and foremost", "Storm is beyond race". When it came to her being paired up with Panther they said it didn't make sense because the only thing they had in common was their race, while at the same time saying Storm should be paired up with Wolverine, Dr Doom, Thor, or basically any white guy they could think of. They even went as far as to say Panther was a pedophle/rapist because he popped Storm's cherry.

LOL, word. Suprising, but ultimately and simultaneously not surprising. Cacs gonna cac.:yeshrug:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you look back through the thread you'll see I posted a breakdown of Black Panther's skills and abilities. Even a few die hard Batman fans have come in here and said T'Challa would win because Bruce would just be outmatched. Like a lot of people keep saying it's a match up similar to Batman vs Deathstroke, Batman would put up a good fight and might even win a couple of times, but the majority of the time he's going down against someone with that many advantages.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If you look back through the thread you'll see I posted a breakdown of Black Panther's skills and abilities. Even a few die hard Batman fans have come in here and said T'Challa would win because Bruce would just be outmatched. Like a lot of people keep saying it's a match up similar to Batman vs Deathstroke, Batman would put up a good fight and might even win a couple of times, but the majority of the time he's going down against someone with that many advantages.
test.

what about against superman.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Superman REALLY Was about that life I'd I'd imagine he'd have the ability to defeat both quite handily

Yeah, if Superman wanted them dead they'd be dead.

Even in most of those scenarios where people talk about Batman beating Superman it's really just Bruce get a few shots in then running for his life :russ: