Black Panther vs. Batman

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***snorts 19seconds***

its over a 100 storylines of batman vs the joker, and the joker killed his parents, batman had hell with the joker

T'challa would have killed the joker a long time ago

because batman vs the joker, joker played mind games with batman, had him thinkin if he killed him, then he (the joker) would win because the joker was on some sweep around your own front door, before you try to sweep around mind, you killin me is no different than the shyt i did, a sin is a sin, batman has a ego

Panther wouldnt give a shyt and just killed the nikka

Panther wins because he has no remorse and the quinjet > batmobile

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
***snorts 19seconds***

its over a 100 storylines of batman vs the joker, and the joker killed his parents, batman had hell with the joker

T'challa would have killed the joker a long time ago

because batman vs the joker, joker played mind games with batman, had him thinkin if he killed him, then he (the joker) would win because the joker was on some sweep around your own front door, before you try to sweep around mind, you killin me is no different than the shyt i did, a sin is a sin, batman has a ego

Panther wouldnt give a shyt and just killed the nikka

Panther wins because he has no remorse and the quinjet > batmobile

Lol you right but Joker didn't kill Bruce's parents Joe Chill did

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why I think this whole Batman Vs. Superman movie idea is faulty.

I think they're just naming the movie that.

They'd be stupid to actually have them fight because it's not something that could go on too long without ultimately hurting both characters.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I'm positive that's why it was done. You'd be surprised by how racist some X-Men fans can be about shyt. A lot of them complained from the moment the characters were put together and still haven't stopped bytching about it. They were saying the couple was racist because both of the characters are black :heh:
:ohhh: That's admitting that blacks are the better race..... :ehh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yeah, Panther would have been done killed Joker.

Though to be fair Panther has Diplomatic Immunity and in his own nation he's within his rights to carry out executions. Panther always prefers not to kill, but he will if he has too, especially if his nation is in danger.

At the beginning of Doomwar T'Challa and Shuri were murking motherfukkers left and right, the X-men were like :damn::whoa:

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
**snorts 29seconds**

not to mention a panther's stealth,

**snorts 29seconds***

its a reason why Nick Fury called his brethren in africa whenever the white boys got insome shyt

panther pullin out the quinjet on starks was :gladbron:, tony had to :salute:

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yeah, Panther would have been done killed Joker.

Though to be fair Panther has Diplomatic Immunity and in his own nation he's within his rights to carry out executions. Panther always prefers not to kill, but he will if he has too, especially if his nation is in danger.

At the beginning of Doomwar T'Challa and Shuri were murking motherfukkers left and right, the X-men were like :damn::whoa:

**snorts 228seconds**

you right, but for what its worth people always say batman dont killed, but its documented

batman hung a mental patient from the batplane

everytime he fought in a junkyard, what did he do, crush whomever it was to death

the nikka even push a statue on a bunch of mongols, batman hated asians if you find old issues in the 40s, batman killed a shyt load of asians.

Joker fukked his head up, Joker wanted to die, but didnt because he knew he could escape wherever just to fukk with bruce again, but him gettin killed by batman is a win just in case it did happen.

both them nikkas was crazy as hell

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
**snorts 228seconds**

you right, but for what its worth people always say batman dont killed, but its documented

batman hung a mental patient from the batplane

everytime he fought in a junkyard, what did he do, crush whomever it was to death

the nikka even push a statue on a bunch of mongols, batman hated asians if you find old issues in the 40s, batman killed a shyt load of asians.

Joker fukked his head up, Joker wanted to die, but didnt because he knew he could escape wherever just to fukk with bruce again, but him gettin killed by batman is a win just in case it did happen.

both them nikkas was crazy as hell
What u snorting breh :lupe:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Plus Batman constantly developed mental stress and overall bytchassness every time a anti hero fukked with his head. And yeah, he won't just kill people off top. A mF can be responsible for 800 deaths and batman will say put in in jail :wow:

Pather's pops was killed too, plus mom died, plus step mom was kidnapped. He dealt with having to run an entire nation and having multiple people try to start civil wars and take his place as BP. He put in work with xmen, avengers, and like 10 others... dealt with aliens, mystical forces, n shyt. Batman spent half his time fighting a clown and petty criminals.

NTM fukked up the KKK in the US South and fought against South African apartheid during a time with the United States supported that shyt. :ehh:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know who would win, but Batman is the premier martial artist in the world. Only Lady Shiva (and arguably Cassandra) matches him in that regard.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know who would win, but Batman is the premier martial artist in the world. Only Lady Shiva (and arguably Cassandra) matches him in that regard.

Batman is NOT the premier Martial Artist in DC...As you mentioned Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain are better but so are Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, and Karate Kid.

A big misconception about Batman is that absolute best at a lot of things but there are actually always a handful of characters ahead of him.

The one thing Batman is the undisputed best at is Detective Work. In every other category he's top ten or top twenty.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman is NOT the premier Martial Artist in DC...As you mentioned Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain are better but so are Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, and Karate Kid.

A big misconception about Batman is that absolute best at a lot of things but there are actually always a handful of characters ahead of him.

The one thing Batman is the undisputed best at is Detective Work. In every other category he's top ten or top twenty.

Wrong. Cassandra is arguably the best, but Batman and Shiva can conceivably beat her. Those others you mention (and Connor Hawke, Deathstroke etc.) are in that grouping, but they're not outright better than Bruce; the comics have never convinced me of that. People are spouting anti-Batman propaganda here.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Im a Batman stan but I also support Black Excellence so I wont comment on this but we acting like Doom war aint happen? Or The Sub Mariner dont exist? Or Storm aint embrace the Black woman stereotype? Or How T'calla was slumming in NYC on some wanna be Daredevil shyt?

BP has taken a series of L's these last few years. Batman has better writers though :manny: