Black Panther vs. Batman

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
it's funny, to someone who doesn't read comics spidey came off like such a little bytch because he was played by Tobey Mcguire. I love Spiderman 1 and 2 but in retrospect they could've got a much better actor

Yea I mean I always knew he was strong but I NEVER figured him for the STRONGEST like stronger than Wolverine and BP

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Blade could give an unprepared Panther work. :ohhh: I'd like to see them square off.

They never fought but they've worked together.

Blade's only real advantage in that situation would be strength but I believe that right now BP is about as strong as Spidey.

Even if we talking classic Panther I don't see Blade getting the better of him. Panther wouldn't necessarily need a plan to take him down, just like he didn't need one to take down that Super Skrull.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In regards to Spidey's strength. in the comics (and even the cartoons) it's always explain that he holds back his punches so he doesn't kill anyone. Every now and then tho someone will really piss him off and he'll go H.A.M. on nikkas.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
In regards to Spidey's strength. in the comics (and even the cartoons) it's always explain that he holds back his punches so he doesn't kill anyone. Every now and then tho someone will really piss him off and he'll go H.A.M. on nikkas.
spiderh.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I was talking about earlier....Right after Civil War Spidey, MJ, and Aunt May are hiding out, Sniper is out to kill Spidey but missing as hits Aunt May. How does Peter respond:

AmazingSpider-Man539-005.jpg

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention "Black Panther: Man without Fear/Most Dangerous man alive". That's series about Black Panther protecting Hells Kitchen while Daredevil is away. It's actually very well written and the final arc is straight piff where he goes up against Kingpin.

do you have a link for this? if not i will do my homework and locate one.