Black Panther Sets MCU Record for First Day Tickets Sold

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I think this film may mess around and be MCU's Logan in terms of critical acclaim

I don't know why but it just has that feeling.

The Sequel will have him courting Storm now that X-men are in the MCU now

Trilogy finna be lit

:blessed:
They'll probably wait until this MCU storyline is over before they reboot the xmen and f4. Wolverine and deadpool will be the only stand alone xmen characters until then.

Which means they will probably swap out storm for Monica Rambeau as BP love interest for BP2. And im ok with that.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
My man Chadwick Boseman accent is just as worse as Will Smith in Concussion. :scust:

They might be better off letting African actors play African roles. And this is coming from a Black American.:yeshrug:

Idk. His accent seems kinda generic African. Since he's reppin a fake country (Wakanda) maybe that's why they let it slide

:patrice:

He still fione tho :ahh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am actually surprised. I thought considering the all Black cast it was gonna be met with a lot of:mjpls: from the typical moviegoer (you know who i am talking about)
The Fox News coverage may rival the movie in terms of overall entertainment and fun factor :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
34r7eoh.gif

wat6rr.jpg

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I am actually surprised. I thought considering the all Black cast it was gonna be met with a lot of:mjpls: from the typical moviegoer (you know who i am talking about)
Yeah, I thought so too but I seen a lotta white people like :gladbron: looking at this
Black cast or not, I think cacs think the film looks objectively dope :ehh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I feel you breh

I’ve been a BP fan since 1998; a lot longer than the bandwagon crowd and I’m hyped.

But I don’t understand the “black excellence" talk. The character was created by whites, will only enrich them and it won’t create opportunities for black film makers .
:mjlol:
Like white people are going to start sharing with us all of a sudden lol.:bryan:

It’s actually more likely to put struggling black comic book publishers out of business since black kids will be indoctrinated to Marvels black characters after this.
:francis:

Well that just has more to do with lore than anything else. People been wanting a BP movie for a hot minute just as people still want a Static Shock movie or tv show since a lot of kids grew up with him. But I wouldn't put down the thought of new comic book characters not coming to life despite the main stream ones getting love. @Blacksands for example seems to be doing really good with his comic book stuff and who knows, eventually your kids could be watching his show in the future.