Black Panther Sets MCU Record for First Day Tickets Sold

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
When I saw Get Out, the percentage of WM/BW couples were quite in the surprisingly high statistic, so who knows.
1gBsPY8.png

:mjlol: no chill with the smiley remixes

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
It’s actually more likely to put struggling black comic book publishers out of business since black kids will be indoctrinated to Marvels black characters after this.
:francis:

Maybe those companies suck. They ones with dope art and stories will do fine.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
except for the black director, writers, makeup artist, set designers, and actors/actresses
Costume and designer production designer are black.

However, Makeup, Sound, Set decoration, Location Management,Camera and Electrical, Editorial, Music departments - pretty much all white, same for the Art director and Cinematographor.
:francis:
Visual effects and animation are all Asian tho

Full Cast & Crew
Black Panther (2018) - IMDb

The film's director is black. :dwillhuh:
The movie, in and of itself, is an opportunity for a black film maker:mindblown:
Y'all militants confuse me. :tchallascust1:
Ryan Coogler was alrady a made man because of Creed IMO.

Chris Evans and etc. have not gone on to land biger roles due to success in the MCU. And they are privileged white guys. So I don’t see this leading to more roles for the black actors.
:manny:

Last edited:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well that just has more to do with lore than anything else. People been wanting a BP movie for a hot minute just as people still want a Static Shock movie or tv show since a lot of kids grew up with him. But I wouldn't put down the thought of new comic book characters not coming to life despite the main stream ones getting love. @Blacksands for example seems to be doing really good with his comic book stuff and who knows, eventually your kids could be watching his show in the future.

yeah i am eating good. might make a custom poster with Black Panther and Rah

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
This movie is about to liberate black people worldwide....I see u aggy agents :pacspit:

:troll:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Cant wait! I hate to put this energy out there but opening weekend i hope brehs are safe and cautiously aware of any devious looking crakkkas looking to turn a positive thing into some fukkery or even worst.

Im taking my kids and i always give them the movie escape plan to lay low and be quiet if we aint in the front running

This.

We gonna be in there first day deep as fukk tho :blessed: