Black Panther Sets MCU Record for First Day Tickets Sold

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
2afn0g6.jpg

Fo o' dem thangs

Took off Friday and Monday (I got hourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, relax)

hittin the IMAX the next day, or later in the weekend wit some mo folks prolly

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
But I don’t understand the “black excellence" talk. The character was created by whites, will only enrich them and it won’t create opportunities for black film makers .
:mjlol:

The film's director is black. :dwillhuh:
The movie, in and of itself, is an opportunity for a black film maker:mindblown:
Y'all militants confuse me. :tchallascust1:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh

I’ve been a BP fan since 1998; a lot longer than the bandwagon crowd and I’m hyped.

But I don’t understand the “black excellence" talk. The character was created by whites, will only enrich them and it won’t create opportunities for black film makers .
except for the black director, writers, makeup artist, set designers, and actors/actresses

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This bout to be the highest grossing film with a predominant Black cast in history until The Lion King comes out :whew:

nikkas nitpicking and shyt

Exactly :bpsalute:

No wonder I haven't heard much from alt-right trolls and WS on this movie, smart dumb nikkas is doing their work for them. :tchallascust1:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I feel you breh

I’ve been a BP fan since 1998; a lot longer than the bandwagon crowd and I’m hyped.

:mjlol:
Like white people are going to start sharing with us all of a sudden lol.:bryan:

It’s actually more likely to put struggling black comic book publishers out of business since black kids will be indoctrinated to Marvels black characters after this.
:francis:
Basically it’s black excellence the same way the NFL and NBA are black excellence

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This bout to be the highest grossing film with a predominant Black cast in history until The Lion King comes out :whew:

nikkas nitpicking and shyt
And the Lion shouldn’t really count b/c it’s just a retelling of an already beloved movie