Black Panther Movie ::: Unpopular Opinions

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
You could’ve just put this in the main thread, you basically said what the whole coli been saying since Thursday.

Second sub par thread from the “ROTY” aka judgejogorilla or whatever his name is:mjlol:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
That's the one problem I have with militants is that they let their rage or their dark side take over to the point where they can't even see straight. They would rather see the entire world burn into destruction then come to a resolution. A militant would never be a good leader because they are just too emotional.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
She saying the same shyt Tariq was saying in his review...:heh:

Man T'challa aint sharing no vibranium with no white people man... :gucci: How is he obama???
Why did he want to make connections with the European Union? I'm not a comic book head so explain it.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I told him that daddy loves him and although I'm not a cool comic book hero, I'm the guy who protects you from the real life bad guys. My youngest son is 15 so he forgets movies are just movies sometimes.
dawg ..15 years old is damn near a grown man depending on the individual.
You're making yourself out to be a questionable father..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why did he want to make connections with the European Union? I'm not a comic book head so explain it.

They was saying it because T'challa was being nice and wanted peace instead of being radical and trying to take over... they (tariq & this female Yvette) look at Killmonger like a liberator not seeing he's destroying wakandan traditions, hurting people, killing people, irrational, blood thirsty, and willing to start WW3 for the rage he had inside... It wasnt even a specific plan... it was just blow up 3 cities we'll start from there... Like...:deadman: :what: You serious???

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't know what she is talking about.

I took my 2 sons to see this movie on Saturday and they both enjoyed it.

My youngest son enjoyed it so much he told me, "Daddy, is it possible to make Black Panther my new father?"

I guess it's time for me to step up and be the hero my son always wanted.
dWaw4.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Half of his army was going to end up dead or imprisoned after a civil war. He lost the source of most of their recent technological discoveries, Shuri. He put an end to the Black Panther line by destroying the herbs. And was about to start a global war with the avengers and the rest of the world. I’m sure he’s aware that they exist. Dude was about to set Wakanda back big time all in like 24 hours. And on top of that he was going to end up having the Earths most powerful nation in chaos right when Thanos arrives. Let’s be honest dude was a villain and a damn good one. His cause was righteous but his moves were terrible.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
he wanted to destroy the system of white supremacy and establish a system of black supremacy. However, we are supposed to look at him as an extremist lunatic and at the end T'challa wins and gives a Martin Luther king esque love to the world bullshyt speak while we still have the foot of white supremacy on our neck. the white man won't even let us win in a fictional universe.
If anything..this shows your respect level for Martin Luther King Jr.