Black Panther is not a symbol of pro-blackness

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Those aren't the only two black comic writers you know? Hudlin is a good writer. Will You, be buying them? Since they are black owned?
Nope, I don't buy western comics anymore.
If I still did buy comics though I would buy them if they were good, but the onus is on the producer to make something I want to buy. Never loose focus of the dynamic.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
:hhh:Yall are desperate to find some pride in this movie, Mean while I'm bout to go see 1804:hubie:
206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yep right.
Anyone selling something needs to make something worth buying to their targeted audience. Not expect people to buy something just because you are all the same color. Static, Icon, and Hardware had good stories and great characters, so I champion them and MIlestone creating them.

I don't champion and promote inferior product

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Black Panther is amazing Warrior-Philosopher-King-Scientist all in one.

Like someone said it's far superior to the generic kid from hood gets superpowers.

I prefer Blue Marvel though, cool powers. Genius Physcist turned Demi-God.
static
blue marvel
icon
batwing
vixen
rocket
black lightning
fire storm
black panther
mr t
storm
spike (storms nephew)
2 green lanters
1 spiderman

we have more than enough black super heroes, this aint even the icing on the cake

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yep right.
Anyone selling something needs to make something worth buying to their targeted audience. Not expect people to buy something just because you are all the same color. Static, Icon, and Hardware had good stories and great characters, so I champion them and MIlestone creating them.

I don't champion and promote inferior product
Yes well I guess other people have colder ice in your opinion. You stated you don't buy western comics. Do you still purchase comics from other countries?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yes well I guess other people have colder ice in your opinion. You stated you don't buy western comics. Do you still purchase comics from other countries?
You don't have a point, now your reaching and its sad.

I only read mangas now, but I don't buy them, I get scanlations

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Seeing that I actually bought Milestone comics initially that is false.
So you don't have a point and you are reaching.
Its okay, take your L and move on
You do know there are award winning and nominated black comics post milestone right? Cause you sound like one of those well I used to be down nikkas.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You do know there are award winning and nominated black comics post milestone right? Cause you sound like one of those well I used to be down nikkas.

You do know I never said Milestone was the only black comic producer right?
I don't buy western comics anymore, if you know any more fine champion them and support them.
That said you reaching again with regard to me, so do better next time and try to make a point that makes sense next time.