Black Panther is not a symbol of pro-blackness

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You do know I never said Milestone was the only black comic producer right?
I don't buy western comics anymore, if you know any more fine champion them and support them.
That said you reaching again with regard to me, so do better next time and try to make a point that makes sense next time.
Ok breh. You're right. I'm just trying to bring awarness to the issue.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Black people can't simply enjoy a comic book character turned movie without it turning into..."yall nikkas stupid".

I've not seen a single black person act like Black Panther is the "destination"...people are simply happy about a character in a movie that they like.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I hear what you're saying...

But when 95% of other comic heroes are white and the black ones are all "grew up in the hood stealing to get by until super powers changed his life", it's really REALLY nice to have one hero who looks like us who defines excellence.

Not just that - most comic hears have special powers - were black panther doesn't... if you thank about that - that's raw power in itself and isn't handicap by, in all accounts, needed for others to be great. You strip away their powers and they rae nothing.... you can't strip away panther's powers.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
spawn shyts on
static he still my boy
I love Spawn, but Spawn's creator is an a$$hole cac.

Black Panther and Blade do more for the communities than Spawn.

Anyway, all this Static Shock love is weird to me. He was just the answer to Peter Parker, to me. His story was much easier to commercialize as a cartoon than the much heavier other superhero choices watching over Dakota.