Black Panther is not a symbol of pro-blackness

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
when i saw the elder male wit the lip plate i knew it some bullshyt...

cuz thats something that was forced on african women to make em unattractive to arab invaders...

so they wouldnt be kidnapped as sex slaves... now they got us believing its something to be proud of...

let cacs tell yo history brehs...

I don't understand.

A man don't care what a slave looks like if the p*ssy exists. Wet, dry, bussy, whatever. Can she breed more slaves? Then she can have a disc the size of the moon, flip her over.

I want to hear more about who forced this on women and their reasoning beyond make em ugly, because it isn't making sense to me UNLESS women did it to themselves. If women didn't do it to themselves, the uglification reasoning doesn't ring true.

(I say all this and still find a man wearing the disc fascinating. I want to know more about him. Why is he wearing the disc? and with such pride and power... is he being punished? or is he honoring someone?)

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Black people can't simply enjoy a comic book character turned movie without it turning into..."yall nikkas stupid".

I've not seen a single black person act like Black Panther is the "destination"...people are simply happy about a character in a movie that they like.

And besides....the best black own super hero's we brought to the big screen were

Blank Man
Meteor Man

I don't give a fukk who owns black panther. It puts black people in a superior light and a lot of back actors got work making this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I don’t know why I see tons of Facebook profile pictures of the cinanamatic black panther helmet with the red green and black filter like it’s some black owned and black controlled property. I mean damn nikka y’all rocking that as a testament to black excellence but not a black hand was involved in its creation nor the movie is made by black executive producers (Fiege).

Yeah I get he’s a strong, respectful, and intelligent black comic book character but that’s where it should end. He should not be looked at as a symbol of pro-blackness since we don’t own or control the property.

A lot of black actors and other black people got work from this movie c*nt.

You trying to sound smart but you're dumb as hell. People complain about there not being work for black people in Hollywood and as soon as they make a major blockbuster with black people as the main characters you want to go against the grain for nothing:mjpls:

And you're coming for a studio that has shown diversity in its characters and who plays them.

Like I said when I negged you...

Shut the fukk up.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
A lot of black actors and other black people got work from this movie c*nt.

You trying to sound smart but you're dumb as hell. People complain about there not being work for black people in Hollywood and as soon as they make a major blockbuster with black people as the main characters you want to go against the grain for nothing:mjpls:

And you're coming for a studio that has shown diversity in its characters and who plays them.

Like I said when I negged you...

Shut the fukk up.
Quote where I said you shouldn’t support the film you illiterate piece of shyt.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And besides....the best black own super hero's we brought to the big screen were

Blank Man
Meteor Man

I don't give a fukk who owns black panther. It puts black people in a superior light and a lot of back actors got work making this.

You cannot say that BP is being pro-black while being created by two white guys. Doesn’t matter what the film does for black actors and what type of precedence it sets for black films in Hollyweird IT IS STILL NOT A SYMBOL OF PRO-BLACKNESS

Y’all are going on this slippery slope about anyone can create a cool black character and y’all would say it’s pro-black. If it wasn’t created by black hands it’s still not pro-black.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Coli nikkas be like "YOU AIN'T GONNA TAKE BLACK PANTHER FROM ME, ITS ALL WE GOT"
full
full
full

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You cannot say that BP is being pro-black while being created by two white guys. Doesn’t matter what the film does for black actors and what type of precedence it sets for black films in Hollyweird IT IS STILL NOT A SYMBOL OF PRO-BLACKNESS

Y’all are going on this slippery slope about anyone can create a cool black character and y’all would say it’s pro-black. If it wasn’t created by black hands it’s still not pro-black.

:mjpls: motherfukker you ain't either. So step off heffa.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand.

A man don't care what a slave looks like if the p*ssy exists. Wet, dry, bussy, whatever. Can she breed more slaves? Then she can have a disc the size of the moon, flip her over.

I want to hear more about who forced this on women and their reasoning beyond make em ugly, because it isn't making sense to me UNLESS women did it to themselves. If women didn't do it to themselves, the uglification reasoning doesn't ring true.

(I say all this and still find a man wearing the disc fascinating. I want to know more about him. Why is he wearing the disc? and with such pride and power... is he being punished? or is he honoring someone?)

The People of the Lipplates

:manny:

jackson35

Banned
Daps

they collaborated with a black man to create black panther

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
OP, what's the reasoning of splitting hairs about what is and is not a "symbol of pro-blackness"? :bpthink:

Black people consider "The Color Purple" to be one of the GOAT films about black culture, but it was directed and partially written by Steven Spielberg.Should we discard that film as a symbol of black triumph over adversity simply because it was directed by a Jewish guy? :stephena1:

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that Black Panther will be an important film (especially if it does well). To complain about it by saying "well, black people don't own it, therefore it's not pro-black" is to not only disparage the film, but add arbitrary criteria of what is and is not "pro-black".

Black Panther will be a watershed moment in movie history. Why try to spin that into an L? :martinbp:

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
the coli.com in 2017 y'all

And wasn't this directed by Ryan Coogler? Isn't he black.

And maybe, just maybe if this movie is a success it will open up the doors for more black superhero movies, potentially created by black people to happen. But some of you can't enjoy shyt, always have to spin it into something negative.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Source. I don’t see this mysterious black man as having credit in the creation of the mythos.
if you and everybody else is going to talk about a subject and you didn't even know that piece of info what does that tell us?