Black Panther is not a symbol of pro-blackness

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Bring receipts on this breh.

nikkas make wild statements on here

The People of the Lipplates

In South East Chad and close areas in Central African Republic, live the Sara people and their 12 tribes count with almost 30 % of Chad's population and 10 % of CRA population (in total more than 3 millions). These people are also related with Surma, Nubians or Massai.

But they are deeply agricultural. They settled there in the 16th century running away from the Nile area because of the Arab raids.

Sara women put the lipplates in both their lips (upper and lower) (photo) to make themselves unattractive to Arab slave raiders. Nowadays, this habit has disappeared amongst this population.

The Ethiopian tribeswomen who wear colourful accessories | Daily Mail Online

And although their appearance is striking, their traditional dress dates back to the slave era, where women believed fitting lip plates would make them less attractive to slave owners.

Mr Reda, 32, who now lives in Riyadh explained: 'The Mursi tribe are known for the plate pinched inside their bottom lip.

'This tradition started during the slavery era, girls used to deform themselves in order to be avoided to be selected as slaves.

'They start with small plate and they remove the lower two teeth. It is a sign of beauty, the bigger the plate the more beautiful the girl is.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I hear all that, but we still rolling up in AMC 15 deep opening day:mjgrin:
On some
d4f626553a7abaee292ea2dc8338db1ebdd2b850.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
lol at the end of the day paying to watch this movie you are still lining up white peoples pockets with cash. Marvel studios ain’t owned by black people

I guess I need to re-read the pro black handbook, must have missed the page where it stated for something to be pro black, black people have to make money off of it.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is the King....:dahell: can't he walk with swag???

We Africans(royalty and non) do not walk like that

I dont have a problem with somebody walking with swag, it just seemed out of place and the wrong setting...just an observation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We Africans(royalty and non) do not walk like that

I dont have a problem with somebody walking with swag, it just seemed out of place and the wrong setting...just an observation.

I don't know breh... :jbhmm: You acting as if the young king can't walk with a certain sway to him.... He is a king maybe he is feeling himself.:wow:
Also Obama has a swag walk too, is it that impossible for him to do the same as a leader?:what:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I swear some of you nikkas are the most miserable pieces of shyt on the planet :mjlol:

"B-b-but Black Panther won't put an end to black suffrage in America:damn:"

"B-b-but Black Panther won't make cacs hire black people for high paying jobs":damn:

"B-b-but Black Panther didn't kneel for the flag in week 4" :damn: