Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Box office analysts now project it over 200 million opening wekeend.

https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta...filmed-black-panther-could-leap-past-200.html

It would be the 5th biggest opening weekend of all time(behind the usual suspects like Star Wars and Avengers) and the 2nd largest Marvel opening weekend behind the first Avengers movie. That would be incredible.

The question for me is: Can it reach 1 billion worldwide? I would call it an epic success if it does.

Code

Banned
Daps
Box office analysts now project it over 200 million opening wekeend.

https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta...filmed-black-panther-could-leap-past-200.html

It would be the 5th biggest opening weekend of all time(behind the usual suspects like Star Wars and Avengers) and the 2nd largest Marvel opening weekend behind the first Avengers movie. That would be incredible.

The question for me is: Can it reach 1 billion worldwide? I would call it an epic success if it does.
Thats obviously happening lol

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
40% of the audience is black too :wow:

the day of feeding us slave movies, kevin hart movies, civil right era movies, gangbang and drug movies, single mom looking for love type movies may be finally over

feed us quality black excellence and we will rise

give us that mansa musa, movie
give us that black john stewart green lantern movie

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy part is...I doubt Boseman got paid more than a mil for this. He might get a little more on the backend but the upfront salary is usually shyt. The actors usually get fukked when dealing with marvel unless you are Scarlett or RDJ

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Crazy part is...I doubt Boseman got paid more than a mil for this. He might get a little more on the backend but the upfront salary is usually shyt. The actors usually get fukked when dealing with marvel unless you are Scarlett or RDJ
Maybe so but this weekend is what determines how he gets paid in the future and I can all but guarantee negotiations are gonna be had very soon.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe so but this weekend is what determines how he gets paid in the future and I can all but guarantee negotiations are gonna be had very soon.

Hopefully. Counting infinity wars, he’s done 3 major marvel movies....they need to break this dude off.