Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:jbhmm:Wondering if Marvel/Disney will pass the baton & put Black Panther in the driver's seat for these Phase II Avengers films similar to Iron Man after seeing these results and rise in popularity.

@MartyMcFly How would you feel about that over Spidey?
He has the resources he should it makes sense

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:jbhmm:Wondering if Marvel/Disney will pass the baton & put Black Panther in the driver's seat for these Phase II Avengers films similar to Iron Man after seeing these results and rise in popularity.

giphy.gif

That’s how I’d feel

But at the same time I don’t know what they’re actually doing with the avengers and if a high school kid should or would ever be the leader to begin with. shyt I still don’t like the idea of him being an avenger. It’s not him

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I had to request an Uber for a family member. shyt was annoying man.
The worst. :shaq2:

Like I’m supposed to coordinate the whole thing when you’re somewhere else and I have no idea if the Uber dude will find them. Some of these uber drivers also park a 20-50m from the pickup point too. :snoop:

Unneeded stress. :dead:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Seen it yesterday and going in a little bit to another showing but want to see it on a real imax. I will have to buy tickets for the Imax at Navy Pier in the coming weeks.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
giphy.gif

That’s how I’d feel

But at the same time I don’t know what they’re actually doing with the avengers and if a high school kid should or would ever be the leader to begin with. shyt I still don’t like the idea of him being an avenger. It’s not him

He turned the Avengers down. I think they’ll keep it that way except for his occasional assistance. He’s somewhere between the Avengers and the Defenders.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

That’s how they seem to be positioning him.

Besides that Spider-Man is still a kid. He won’t be leading the Avengers anytime soon. Can you IMAGINE Tom Holland’s Peter giving Orders to Thor and Black Widow :mjlol:

And on a personal note fukk Spider-Man. I haven’t given a damn about the character since Raimi’s Spider Man 2 (still a classic)

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He turned the Avengers down. I think they’ll keep it that way except for his occasional assistance. He’s somewhere between the Avengers and the Defenders.

He doesn’t belong on a team. Like Batman he works best part time on the avengers. He turned them down then but obviously infinity war changes that to a degree. So it’s either a permanent change or him just saying for the occasion he’ll be an avenger and they can call him when they need him but other than that, no thanks

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That’s how they seem to be positioning him.

Besides that Spider-Man is still a kid. He won’t be leading the Avengers anytime soon. Can you IMAGINE Tom Holland’s Peter giving Orders to Thor and Black Widow :mjlol:

And on a personal note fukk Spider-Man. I haven’t given a damn about the character since Raimi’s Spider Man 2 (still a classic)
There’s so much blasphemy in your last paragraph idk where to start :francis:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It does look like they're def positioning him have stark's role in the avengers. He has the money/resources/leadership/tech to pull it off. Also, the end of BP was kind of similar to Iron Man 1's ending when stark had the big press conference and reveal.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

It does look like they're def positioning him have stark's role in the avengers. He has the money/resources/leadership/tech to pull it off. Also, the end of BP was kind of similar to Iron Man 1's ending when stark had the big press conference and reveal.

The answer to that lies in the Marvel cartoon Avengers Assembled.

They been giving hints and laying down the groundwork for shyt in the future for years

Martha

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Idk
I went by pairing as Spider-Man and iron man were coo and kind of similar

And cap and black became friends and respect one another

I figured they be positioned as this

Spidey= new iron man
Black panther= new cap

Only diff be while cap made less in trilogy it was critical acclaimed among fans
Iron man trilogy only had 1 great one to most but sold the most

Then the diff be black be critical and sell more in cap position imo

Also

https://www.google.com/amp/deadline...sday-night-preview-box-office-1202291093/amp/

:blessed: