Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
marvel is very cheap, i mean a movie with a budget of 200mill and dude gets peanuts

I mean downey jr is making like 40 mill for marvel films, disney needs to fade him out

Whats worse is Scarlett Johanssan getting like 20m a rip for these shyts. Shes honestly the second most expendable character in the Avengers next to Hawkeye. They could cut her out and say shes on a secret mission in Serbia and nobody would give a fukk or notice she's gone.

But I know at some point Boseman gonna get some loot. I'm a little annoyed that MBJ is potentially one and done and got paid shyt. The fact that hes the best villian in MCU by a mile and wont get any money for it just bothers me.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
marvel is very cheap, i mean a movie with a budget of 200mill and dude gets peanuts

I mean downey jr is making like 40 mill for marvel films, disney needs to fade him out
Whats worse is Scarlett Johanssan getting like 20m a rip for these shyts. Shes honestly the second most expendable character in the Avengers next to Hawkeye. They could cut her out and say shes on a secret mission in Serbia and nobody would give a fukk or notice she's gone.

But I know at some point Boseman gonna get some loot. I'm a little annoyed that MBJ is potentially one and done and got paid shyt. The fact that hes the best villian in MCU by a mile and wont get any money for it just bothers me.

Why are we just ASSUMING these brothers and sisters are getting paid peanuts? The days of Ike Perlmutter Nickle and Diming Talent are over. They aren’t making $40 Million like Robert Downey (and neither is ANY other actor in the Marvel verse) but
I doubt they are making pennies either.

MJB is already an established actor and box office draw after Creed. He has leverage.

Chadwicke Boseman signed a three picture deal with Marvel. That includes Civil War, Black Panther, and Infinity War. Best BELIEVE Marvel is going to cut that check to get him onboard for the standard Trilogy of sequels and Infinity War Part 2. Black Panther is going to make TWO HUNDRED MUTHAfukkING MILLION DOLLARS this weekend. He’s the face of the character. He’s irreplaceable. Disney gonna take care of him.

Disney is going to also back the truck up for Ryan Coogler. He’s responsible for casting everyone except for Boseman. Which means the massive critical praise that Michael B Jordan is getting, that Lupita is getting, that Danai Guirie is getting, is due to his belief in them. He also co-wrote the script, which means all the nuance and social commentary that makes the movie
Stand out is due to his pen.

These brothers are in the BEST possible position to benefit financially. They ain’t dumb

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Why are we just ASSUMING these brothers and sisters are getting paid peanuts? The days of Ike Perlmutter Nickle and Diming Talent are over. They aren’t making $40 Million like Robert Downey (and neither is ANY other actor in the Marvel verse) but
I doubt they are making pennies either.

MJB is already an established actor and box office draw after Creed. He has leverage.

Chadwicke Boseman signed a three picture deal with Marvel. That includes Civil War, Black Panther, and Infinity War. Best BELIEVE Marvel is going to cut that check to get him onboard for the standard Trilogy of sequels and Infinity War Part 2. Black Panther is going to make TWO HUNDRED MUTHAfukkING MILLION DOLLARS this weekend. He’s the face of the character. He’s irreplaceable. Disney gonna take care of him.

Disney is going to also back the truck up for Ryan Coogler. He’s responsible for casting everyone except for Boseman. Which means the massive critical praise that Michael B Jordan is getting, that Lupita is getting, that Danai Guirie is getting, is due to his belief in them. He also co-wrote the script, which means all the nuance and social commentary that makes the movie
Stand out is due to his pen.

These brothers are in the BEST possible position to benefit financially. They ain’t dumb

word.. dont know why people crying about salary, Boseman signed the contrak before BP came out, no one knew what the numbers were gonna be.

so like Gal, he prolly got payed a fixed amount for his 3 pic deal.. now like Gal got to re-up fro WW2 cause of the smash, Boseman def getting the bag next round. nikkas need to chill on thinking you get paid per movie success.. everything is a contract. end of the day its a risk for companies putting up 100mil+ budget, if it flops there goes all the money they paid you..