Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
7Bnx667.png

:mjgrin:
Like how:mindblown:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
A decade of building a respectable brand known for it's high quality and storytelling that understands and expresses the very nature of these characters vs 5 years of making mediocre to outright terrible movies with nonsensical storytelling that completely misses the point of the entirety of it's roster and their motivations and characters.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shows the white man that there is money in the black community

Contrary to what they want to believe.

Id estimate that total is about 60% from the black community

Still dap fishing

You're not black yet stay commenting on back shyt

Fucc off peasant

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I sold what your whole movie sold in my first week :huhldup:
Who would have thought that a solo movie about a lesser known Marvel character (a BLACK character at that) would make more money in it's first weekend than the entire theatrical run of the first Justice League movie starring most of DC's mainstream superheroes?:wow::wow::wow:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Who would have thought that a solo movie about a lesser known Marvel character (a BLACK character at that) would make more money in it's first weekend than the entire theatrical run of the first Justice League movie starring most of DC's mainstream superheroes?:wow::wow::wow:
Breh a Black man beat out Batman. :wow: No horrible fake CG lips could save them.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
:what:.....Because obviously ONLY black people went to see the movie, right? The same group of black people went 10 times to watch the movie this weekend, right?

And you had the nerve to put the :heh: smilie like you said some smart shyt.
The issue is clowns like you love living through these celebrities.
I won't waste my time explaining economics.

Here we go with this BS. Black people look bad supporting a movie with a black cast and black director cause what? Cause white people are getting paid...some white dude made money when you logged onto this site, you gonna stop coming?
What do you mean? People already said the coli is black owned.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Again, imagine if nikkas all ran out at the same time to support a cause that actually meant something...as you can see, we'd "break records" and possibly make shyt shake.

nikkas in here like "I seen it 3 or 4 times"...you big fukkin dummies. Go invest in something 2 or 3 times. The actors/actresses in the movie wouldn't give you a piece of bread if you were starving but yall so happy to put money in their pockets

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
This wouldn't be possible if black folks were only 12% of America. Just sayin
:jbhmm:
:snoop: nikka please be joking.

12% of 330 Million is 39.6 million people. If you assume that the average ticket price is $12.50, less than half of that actually needed to see the film only once to generate that profit. That's not accounting for the fact that, yes, white people saw this shyt too.:skip:

Breh math is not that hard.