Black Panther’ Breaking All Time Box Office Records

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It was horrible :mjcry: as a lifelong justice league fan that grew up watching that shyt on toonami, that movie was worst than man of steel, suicide squad and fantastic 4...how the fukk WBDC have all that talent and wasted it? Look what marvel doing with ant-man and guardians of the galaxy? :why: nikkas turning water into wine with no name characters and bout to have a billion dollar franchise with black panther...yet DC fukked up a movie with Batman and Superman sharing the screen :pachaha: twice...
so you don't have a problem giving cacs your money as long as it isn't at a restaurant :pachaha:

:lolbron:

:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
going to see it again tonight.
wat6rr.jpg

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: you’re in every thread bashing the NFL, the NBA, entertainers etc talking bout black people don’t see the money and you out here giving away bands to Disney.. aite I see you

You still mad drake stan?

I see thsee movies for free. I can prchase a it if I feel like.

Last edited:
Daps
:hhh: you’re in every thread bashing the NFL, the NBA, entertainers etc talking bout black people don’t see the money and you out here giving away bands to Disney.. aite I see you

The funniest thing is that the NFL and NBA are lifting hundreds of black people out of poverty every year.

Something this movie will never do.

Disney execs are the only people getting rich off this movie.

But woke nikkas think this movie success is gonna trickle down to black people.

:heh: