"Black Panther" Adds Michael B. Jordan In Possible Villain Role

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Michael never been evil or a villain and I don't think he would fit at that. Most likely gonna be a right hand man to TChalla or sum. He still jacked from that Creed and and F4 so he definitely gonna be throwing hands in this film.

Im tryna see Lupita in little clothing or some spandex fornthat Shuri role :takedat:

MBJ don't have the face for a villain.

They said the same thing about Heathe going from a gay cowboy to one of the goat onscreen villains.:manny:Give him a chance plus nothing is confirmed anyway

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Black excellence
And if they come through and deliver this could open up a lot of different avenues :wow:

Sorry for the ignorance, but who's writing the script? I haven't seen anything on that yet :jbhmm:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm wondering that if he plays a role in this, is it gonna close off a role for him in other Marvel movies that he could potentially star in?
He probably thought it over and figured this was what was best. DC is making a 2020 green lantern movie but that franchise is a bit unstable and would he want to wait that long just to play the black sidekick in a 'buddy cop"? He could try again with fox with the x-men this time around but they don' exactly got the best track record with black characters in their cinematic world. he could maybe try for a different black superhero in the MCU to headline, but Disney's movie slate is fully booked through 2020 or so.

End of the day he had to make a choice and committing to Boseman, Coogler, Lupita (potentially), the Russos, Fiege and the full blown Disney machine... as possibly the 2nd male lead behind Black Panther or just the main villain... in a franchise that is already highly anticipated... i mean, that was probably a no brainer. esp since Coogler is essentially his bff as far as directors/actors go.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He probably thought it over and figured this was what was best. DC is making a 2020 green lantern movie but that franchise is a bit unstable and would he want to wait that long just to play the black sidekick in a 'buddy cop"? He could try again with fox with the x-men this time around but they don' exactly got the best track record with black characters in their cinematic world. he could maybe try for a different black superhero in the MCU to headline, but Disney's movie slate is fully booked through 2020 or so.

End of the day he had to make a choice and committing to Boseman, Coogler, Lupita (potentially), the Russos, Fiege and the full blown Disney machine... as possibly the 2nd male lead behind Black Panther or just the main villain... in a franchise that is already highly anticipated... i mean, that was probably a no brainer. esp since Coogler is essentially his bff as far as directors/actors go.
If he does it well enough like Loki he might show up in multiple movies

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
yeah that bottom one looks :mjlol:

but in this day and age no doubt they can redesign him a bit. tbh he doesnt even look bad in recent appearances

latest

My terrible edit
ojZC9yD.png

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Plus the Russos are directing his next movie too