Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand what the big deal is, I’m sure they’ll right something in the storyline to get TChalla either back or succeeded by his son

I’m sure Nakia will have gotten pregnant before the kings death or some shyt

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Y’all let this ship sail when everyone was acting like it was blasphemy to consider replacing Boseman, and yes, that was a large crowd when he died. I didn’t understand how people could take that position…and now we got this. That said, there have been 350 threads on here about this shyt, you knew what it was for like a year now, don’t see it and stfu :yeshrug:

there were tons of people for the casting. you say let the ship sail as if there was a choice.

anyone reading the comics for the last few years knew what time it was

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They could recast right now and y'all would STILL bytch and complain. It's simply in da nature of many of y'all to do so.

And it's a clear pattern that projects with Black directors and Black stars get WAY more flack on here than other projects. Nothing is ever good enough if Black people were involved in it.

Daps
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.

Like folks gonna actually know the source material..... these folks with their panties in a bunch are on that Fresh n Fit energy... .

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
WindySeriousAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-max-1mb.gif
:dahell:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Nobody is mad about Shuri becoming BP (We all know that it literally happened in the comics) or Black women being shown in positive manner. We simply don’t like that T’Challa is being written out of the movie and the MCU because the actor playing him died.

Marvel would never in a million years try this non recast shyt with Spider-Man.
Because spider man is 30x bigger than fukking black panther brand.

90% of this board didn't even know about black panther and 90% of the cast on black panther didn't even fukking know about it until their agent put them on for the job.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's a superhero movie owned by Disney, if BP 2 was still about T'Challa, you'd happily be giving those cacs your money

I never needed superheros or cartoons to feel any kind of racial pride, learning actual Black history did, get a fukking grip
/ thread

:snoop: