Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Im hearing this was a disaster

But cats on here saying it was dope

which one is it:lolbron:
A lot of people on the coli call everything wack just to get attention via arguing. Everybody knows due to real life events that there was a ceiling to what this movie would be. I gave it a 7/10.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Thecoli has a need to have an opinion that differs from the general public’s opinion in regards to almost everything.

Everyone I know who seen the movie gave it a 6/10 at best.

Mildly entertaining and nothing more.
nikkas are trying to avoid the "i told you so" treatment

I've read reviews and seen all the spoilers, and i dont know how "DOPE" comes out of that.lol

we need brehs to be specific

of course, i will resign judgment till I see it myself

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got emotional in the beginning with their tribute to Chadwick Boseman. It was decent. Maybe because I felt the tropes they were trying to convey were more or less done in the first but in the first executed better. Granted they had a handicap in Boseman's death so I can't rate it too bad.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
My second favorite movie of the year behind Top Gun: Maverick. :wow:

Loved it. superior to the first one on pretty much every technical scale. Tenouch kills it as Namor.

Only person I didnt care for was Dominique Thorne as Riri Wiliams. IMO she was Lil Bow wow in a wig with her mannerisms and delivery. Not a unlikeable character but mostly flat and not compelling enough to have a follow on TV show.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
This Film was more story driven than action driven. You can tell they are using this film to setup the next. My only complaint about the movie is not enough actions sequences with new Black Panther. But the way they developed story you can tell the next film will probably have have all sorts of action fukkery

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Thecoli has a need to have an opinion that differs from the general public’s opinion in regards to almost everything.

Everyone I know who seen the movie gave it a 6/10 at best.

Mildly entertaining and nothing more.
The first one, outside of the visuals, didn't blow me away so I'm not in hurry to see this one

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Probably because they're literal eunuchs?
There are huge discussions around this in CB circles.

Deathlok is ok to me, but I havent read much on him. I fukks with DC's Cyborg more so.
Never really thought about the eunuch thing..

it was always they were just lame to me. ButI always thought western cyborgs were lame compared to how japan does it.