Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
OP is a fragile KOON

Stop bytching and go read the comics, you not that important
clean.jpg

A lot of y’all dudes don’t actually read these comics

I’m sure you’re already aware but I’m just posting this so no one gets the impression he wasn’t still and around and still King

6y5orf.jpg

Just like when Jane took up the Mantle

janethor2022001017_col.jpg

The Falcon is gay too. It seems people keep forgetting that.

*I may be wrong. Tried to find the original MCU announcement and can't find it now.

They made him gay now too? Maybe this is why they put the breaks on Sam’s romance with Jane in the comics

CRc1i04WwAEAIAR

h6umdw816xt61.jpg

ca9ac39e5ecd04bea274324dc6de1673.jpg

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
A lot of y’all dudes don’t actually read these comics

They made him gay now too? Maybe this is why they put the breaks on Sam’s romance with Jane in the comics

CRc1i04WwAEAIAR

h6umdw816xt61.jpg

ca9ac39e5ecd04bea274324dc6de1673.jpg
Lol, naw they just shipping him and the bisexual winter soldier Bucky Barnes. Plus the joke is the actor plays gay in Black Mirror (somewhat). If they do decide to make him gay, I would not be surprised though. I do not remember the MCU ever having a woman in his life like the non-Black male heroes.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
a good portion of tlr will shyt on him for being republican

So Icon is :mjpls: ?

Of course he is. :mjlol:

So let's run down the list:
Falcon aka the New Captain America will be deprived of the serum to keep him weak and he'll be sidelined in his own movie :scust:

T'Challa is gone so they put his sister in charge to fight a bossed up sea mexican (Because they can give Latinos their version of T'Challa but refuse to give Black men their own) :scust:

The Blade movie keeps getting delayed because rumor has it they don't want Blade to boss up and they want his daughter to take over to eliminate strong Black male representation again.
:francis:

Rhodey doesn't even have a backstory but we're supposed to believe that Tony Stark's sidekick is going to get a proper movie where he gets to boss up when they've short changed every Black male character in the MCU? :francis:

And based on the Ant-Man leaks Kang is likely going to be lame as well.

Last edited:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Matriarchal fakkits too damn scared to admit this is bigger then “just a movie”. It’s more then just a movie, it’s propaganda, and Black Panther was the quintessential black male superhero that young black boys could look up too along the lines of white boys looking up to Captain America, Superman, and Thor:

ron-clark-academy-jaycob.gif

When was the last time you seen this type of reaction from black children to see characters that looked like them fighting and kicking ass?? That’s what stood out to me, BP was that hero made for all all ages to too look up too, dress like, and cosplay as. 90’s Spawn/Blade/Sticky Finger’s Blade didn’t have that appeal, as it was catered towards adults. It will be a long time before you see kids like that be excited for a movie.

The very unfortunate death of Chadwick had let Disney come out and do wha they really wanted and not have a black man lead the charge in Stage 4, but to retire the character in this universe altogether. Marvel executives said that will not recast, and let the character die with Chadwick. That alone tells you that they hate TChalla themselves and used his death as an excuse not to use the character anymore.

Captain America 4 is a Hulk movie in disguise and will be focused on Hulk villains. How the hell Sam Wilson will fight Red Hulk with no super serum?? :dahell: they are setting this up for him to be emasculated. No one is getting excited for that. Disney isn’t slick, just like how they sidelined Blade in Blade3, and
even RZA in the Man with Iron Fists, you can tell this is how the movie will end up :scust:
Disney didn’t even wanted to make Black Panther at all. Feige was the one who had to convince them all to give it a chance.

The fact that they were eager to recast General Ross after William Hurts death but not T’Challa shows you that they had no long term plans for T’Challa and was always going to give the mantle to Shuri eventually. Chadwick’s death pretty much sped up the plan.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Lol, naw they just shipping him and the bisexual winter soldier Bucky Barnes. Plus the joke is the actor plays gay in Black Mirror (somewhat). If they do decide to make him gay, I would not be surprised though. I do not remember the MCU ever having a woman in his life like the non-Black male heroes.

Ah, I see. On a side note, they should make Namor and thor gay to better represent the LGBTQ community though

:sas2:

Namor sleeps with anything in comics anyways so it shouldn’t be too hard to believe

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
How many black female super heroes are there? Now How many black male super heroes are there?

People don't care about black female superheroes. if they did they be
Demanding a Dora/ Shuri spin off or complaining about Monica Rambeau being reduced to a white Woman's supporting cast....twice... complaining about Misty night being the only Netflix hero without a show....they don't care about any of that

It really boils down to BP being the hot IP right now and people being uncomfortable with a black male as the star

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disney didn’t even wanted to make Black Panther at all. Feige was the one who had to convince them all to give it a chance.

The fact that they were eager to recast General Ross after William Hurts death but not T’Challa shows you that they had no long term plans for T’Challa and was always going to give the mantle to Shuri eventually. Chadwick’s death pretty much sped up the plan.
Not to mention there been only one Black Panther movie and countless Spiderman, Thor, etc. despite all the money Bp made

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Ah, I see. On a side note, they should make Namor and thor gay to better represent the LGBTQ community though

:sas2:

Namor sleeps with anything in comics anyways so it shouldn’t be too hard to believe

except redheads apparently

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The people mad about this aren't fans of the character or the books. They're men who need a power fantasy and want to imagine that these companies care about them.
It's actually more of the opposite.
The people who are dismissive of T'Challa's death and championing what's happening are the ones who aren't the fans or comicbook readers and are just going with the hype and Twitter discourse. That post you're quoting about Shuri succeeding T'Challa is absolutely false and the amount of daps it got is WTF.
Also, RIP to Chadwick but he passed away not T'Challa.

I'm not a chauvinistic woman hater and support sistas and our folks who are LGBT.
But this gaslighting of straight black men when we question how we are portrayed in politics and media is disturbing.
I have my tickets for Thursday, so I'll be watching but the spoilers are deflating.

Last edited:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Yeah they were never going to have that in the MCU. :mjpls:

And about Sam being :dame: Mackie already said not on his watch in some interview plus he's too busy chasing after white women.

But on another note, why couldn't the Asgardians cure Jane of her disease? With all their knowledge they couldn't cure something that lame?

And if they couldn't, no one thought to take her to Wakanda? You know the country that fought Thanos' invading army with force fields and ultra advanced weapons? Seems odd that no one thought of that.

Plus Thor and Jane in Wakanda would have made Love and Thunder tolerable in quality and it would have made for a great crossover.

Last edited: