Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I understand OP’s POV, but you can’t expect much from something we don’t own.

This is why we need our own entertainment, we shouldn’t have to even rely on Hollywood to portray us the way we want to be portrayed.

The saddest part of all of this really, to me, is Chadwick’s death. That breh was the definition of class and I think he would’ve given us more classics. RIP. :to:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
enjoy your supermexican vs stick panther lady movie bro :russ:

you shytting on nikkas cuz it ain't for them
"Black men don't have our space..why can't us men have anything:mjcry: "

Sounds so damn weak its disgusting.

The main actor died so they had to do an audible.

I'm not gonna sit here and get upset at black women getting they little shine or whatever they're gonna get from this movie.

"Black men can't have anything:sadcam:"

Sounds so damn p*ssy.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Matriarchal fakkits too damn scared to admit this is bigger then “just a movie”. It’s more then just a movie, it’s propaganda, and Black Panther was the quintessential black male superhero that young black boys could look up too along the lines of white boys looking up to Captain America, Superman, and Thor:

ron-clark-academy-jaycob.gif

When was the last time you seen this type of reaction from black children to see characters that looked like them fighting and kicking ass?? That’s what stood out to me, BP was that hero made for all all ages to too look up too, dress like, and cosplay as. 90’s Spawn/Blade/Sticky Finger’s Blade didn’t have that appeal, as it was catered towards adults. It will be a long time before you see kids like that be excited for a movie.

The very unfortunate death of Chadwick had let Disney come out and do wha they really wanted and not have a black man lead the charge in Stage 4, but to retire the character in this universe altogether. Marvel executives said that will not recast, and let the character die with Chadwick. That alone tells you that they hate TChalla themselves and used his death as an excuse not to use the character anymore.

Captain America 4 is a Hulk movie in disguise and will be focused on Hulk villains. How the hell Sam Wilson will fight Red Hulk with no super serum?? :dahell: they are setting this up for him to be emasculated. No one is getting excited for that. Disney isn’t slick, just like how Hollywood sidelined Blade in Blade3, and even RZA in his own movie in the Man with Iron Fists, you can tell this is how the movie will end up :scust:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.

he still exists while shes panther. stop that

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
"Black men don't have our space..why can't us men have anything:mjcry: "

Sounds so damn weak its disgusting.

The main actor died so they had to do an audible.

I'm not gonna sit here and get upset at black women getting they little shine or whatever they're gonna get from this movie.

"Black men can't have anything:sadcam:"

Sounds so damn p*ssy.
it only sounds weak because nikkas aren't putting in the work to change that.