Black On The 4th Of July: Blogger Shares Unpleasant Plane Experience After Spotting

Daps
My first reaction woulda been to smack the phone out her hand and stomp on it.

But if I was able to keep calm I would just talk to her about it the whole flight and make her uncomfortable as hell. "So you don't like black people? What did we ever do to you to cause such hatred in your heart? You think it's okay to be racist? You think I enjoy sitting next to you right now?" And on and on...

to be honest, i'd tuck it under my fat rolls and :heh: at her for the rest of the flight.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Here's the difference, though -

If the white lady in the real situation had said this to the black chick, SHE WOULD BE COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED even though what she said is messed up. lol Fucc all dat "privacy" chit - if you don't want somebody to see (even by chance) what you're doing (1), go somewhere that's really private or (2) *gasp* don't do the chit.

YOU over here like "b-b-b-but she shouldn't have read it..." she did, though.

She on a plane she ain't got no choice where to go at that time. The lady wasn't trying to be secretive with it she was just communicating with someone else thru a text. This situation is all on the sista and ain't no changing that. Don't go putting your nose where it doesn't belong and you won't get hurt. And her eyes had 0 reason to be on that woman's phone.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
lol

i hate fat people

why do black woman hate the gym?
us black men are there all the time..

And african americans in general need to stop crying whenever that word is said it makes us look weak

you can be winning an argument verbally but the BANG!!! some american cac throws out "the word" and you're all ready to cry

because nikkas hype up 'thick' chicks and glorify borderline obesity

:what:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'll start to care about this when nikkaS stop using the same word as something positive among themselves

A word can't be bad for some people and okay for others. That's some ol' greedy 1st-grader shyt: "me and my friends can have it, but you can't" (sticks tongue out to tease the other person)

Either it's a horrible racial slur that NOBODY should use, or it's okay for everyone to use

your mother was a low self esteem whore who passed her bulllshyt on to you :stopitslime:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
what dumbass you are...if someone is close enough to see what you send on a text, then obviously they arent being "nosy", so much in that they are in very close proximity to you....so why be a stupid bytch and insult them like that, when they in tight quarters with you? Of course being a dirty racist isnt the problem, its always something that the victim is doing wrong.

Blame the victim: Always and forever with you clowns around here. "If she hadnt seen the text, there wouldnt be a problem. She should be allowed to be a racist, as long as shes doing it behind someones back!!!" fukkin lame.

A lot of the dudes on this website are apathetic as fukk.
For most of y'all racism doesn't exist simply because you don't acknowledge it
or because most of y'all are what I assume to be the furthest thing from "black".

They get more and more pathetic every day. A black person can literally have anything done to them they'll find a way to blame the victim.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
your mother was a low self esteem whore who passed her bulllshyt on to you

My nikka you are the LAST person who should be talking about mothers

Your own crusty-ass, stink-p*ssy mama snitched on you, and caused you to hate her and stop talking to her for 7 years......"mama issues" ass nikka

I haven't spoken to my mum for 7 years.

WHY ?!

She called police on me one day when she was mad and snitched about the card stuff I was doing
:pacspit: I was only 18 at the time

My boy used to give me peoples card details for cheap and I even bought her stuff with it, one day she was mad over something trivial AND CALLED THE fukkING POLICE AND TOLD THEM EVERYTHING.

I wake up at 2am with torches in my face saying I being arrested for fraud :whoa:

I thank GOD I got away with a caution, but now I have that on my record for nothing :pacspit:

My mum snitched on me to the police and tried to have me locked up all cos she was mad. :pacspit:

I don't think i could ever forgive that her for that shyt. :pacspit:

left that house the day I got out of jail.

never came back never saw her again.

she's tried reaching out to me, saying she's sorry how it was a mistake but I'm :pacspit:

went through college, found myself a nice woman and now I'm doing good

Some parents are fukked up.

She almost ruined my life brehs.

Thank God it was my first and last offence.

She was actually hoping I went to jail

So you and mama ain't worked that shyt out yet, brehbreh? What you waitin' for? You waiting until that bytch start dying of cancer, like the rest of your weak-ass fam?

My grandfather :(

My grandmother :rip:

My aunt

we have that cancer gene in my family man, I hope I don't get it

Stop talkin' about other people's family when you got your own issues, my nikka. It's disgusting.

I hope you and your estranged mama die a VERY painful death from cancer.........well actually, if the rest of your family is any indication, it looks like I don't even have to hope :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
txniw35wxmj1azu30thm.jpeg

The blogger.

Instead of blogging and posting facebook statuses she should have said something. Not enough to get ignorant and kicked off the flight but she should have at checked the CAC bytch as it happened. I know later on she showed her facebook status, but that was after the fact and the CAC prolly moved on. She should have got in that ass immediately. These new fangled negroes irk me. You cant stop a CAC from being a racist (98% of them either are or benefit directly from the system) but its 2013 check these white folks on instinct!

She is rather corpulent :patrice:

I gotta side with the white broad on this. I mean, calling her a ****** was a bit far, but sitting next to a larger person does suck.

There are no winners here:to:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's What U ThiNk.... You Dont Know Me ...
And Thats A Terrible Thing To Take Away from What I Said As Well .... But Ive Learned That Ppl Like You Are The Ones Who Wouldve Played Samuel L Jacksons Role In Django Better Than Him.
:yeshrug:

There are far more pressing issues to the black community than a six letter word and rap music. :shaq2:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
txniw35wxmj1azu30thm.jpeg

The blogger.

Instead of blogging and posting facebook statuses she should have said something. Not enough to get ignorant and kicked off the flight but she should have at checked the CAC bytch as it happened. I know later on she showed her facebook status, but that was after the fact and the CAC prolly moved on. She should have got in that ass immediately. These new fangled negroes irk me. You cant stop a CAC from being a racist (98% of them either are or benefit directly from the system) but its 2013 check these white folks on instinct!

This^^^^ I don't get why the black chick didn't say anything. She went out like a punk taking her issue to Facebook. WTF was Facebook gonna do about it? She should have said to the lady "excuse me? Did u just call me a nygger? :usure: She didn't have to get loud or cause a scene. She should have adressed the racist white broad.

There is no way in hell I could of just sat there and resorted to complainin on Facebook and not steppin to the MF that insulted me. I've mentioned before on here the many times I have checked whiteboys for sayin "nygga" around me. I don't play that shyt and I've made it my business to tell people what's real. All this holding your tounge for whitefolks is some bullshyt. Fucc all that :pacspit:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it'd be a different argument if the white lady wrote "Thigh to thigh with a black cow, lucky me" Then folks would be in here cosigning that black women are too big and how they hate fat people.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
the White Supremacist Society of America would kindly like to thank you for stepping aside and letting us go about our business of shytting on and humiliating everyone else without giving a fukk. your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Ummm, let's be real...behind closed doors everyone does this. You wanna protest texting privately? Like others said, she should've spoke up. I'd be outraged if the text prevented the big lady from be able to be on the flight or something. But c'mon, stop being so sensitive or PC online.