Black On The 4th Of July: Blogger Shares Unpleasant Plane Experience After Spotting

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Thats what you took from this story? LOL.

This isn't a story. She's making a deal out of what someone sent in a text message. Not something said out loud in a phone convo or said directly to her. If she wasn't fukking nosey her feelings wouldn't have been hurt and she wouldn't have had to cry the whole plane ride

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
..... Im Sick of these Stories ...

.....Im Sick Of You nikkas Saying "I Dont Care What No White Person Thinks Of Me" .....

....Im Sick Of You nikkas Trying To Sweep This Problem Under The Rug Saying Basically "Well, It Doesn't Affect Me So I Don't Care " ......

Im Sick .... Sick .... fukkING siiiick Of This Shyt.

Im Sick Of World Star Hip Hop

Im Sick Of Ratchet bytches On Train ...

Im Sick Of nikkas Thinking Racism Is A Joke

Im Sick Of Hollywood ....

Im Sick Of Single Scorned Mothers

Im Sick Over Sexualism
Im Sick People t

And you're going to do nothing about it. :childplease:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
This isn't a story. She's making a deal out of what someone sent in a text message. Not something said out loud in a phone convo or said directly to her. If she wasn't fukking nosey her feelings wouldn't have been hurt and she wouldn't have had to cry the whole plane ride

what dumbass you are...if someone is close enough to see what you send on a text, then obviously they arent being "nosy", so much in that they are in very close proximity to you....so why be a stupid bytch and insult them like that, when they in tight quarters with you? Of course being a dirty racist isnt the problem, its always something that the victim is doing wrong.

Blame the victim: Always and forever with you clowns around here. "If she hadnt seen the text, there wouldnt be a problem. She should be allowed to be a racist, as long as shes doing it behind someones back!!!" fukkin lame.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
What would you do?
You seem like a militant black brother

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

I just dont like the "militantly" bigoted, who live to insult people based on differences in appearance, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc. But in a backwards society that often idealizes the worst of humanity, Im the one with the problem it seems, and the one who's "angry", and not the hateful bigots. As far as what I would have done, I would like to think that I would have handled myself with the same class and dignity as the sista in the story.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'll start to care about this when nikkaS stop using the same word as something positive among themselves

A word can't be bad for some people and okay for others. That's some ol' greedy 1st-grader shyt: "me and my friends can have it, but you can't" (sticks tongue out to tease the other person)

Either it's a horrible racial slur that NOBODY should use, or it's okay for everyone to use

I gotta throw the flag here...

9/10 when Black folk use the word, it's not "something positive" either. People need to quit falling back on that...

Back at the ranch: the real conduit to this instance was the phone/social media where this lady was so quick trying to get a chuckle/"like" she didn't notice someone was watching her be an a$$hole.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
what dumbass you are...if someone is close enough to see what you send on a text, then obviously they arent being "nosy", so much in that they are in very close proximity to you....so why be a stupid bytch and insult them like that, when they in tight quarters with you? Of course being a dirty racist isnt the problem, its always something that the victim is doing wrong.

Blame the victim: Always and forever with you clowns around here. "If she hadnt seen the text, there wouldnt be a problem. She should be allowed to be a racist, as long as shes doing it behind someones back!!!" fukkin lame.

Bro they're on a plane ain't much space to begin with. And just because you're close to someone doesn't mean you can read their text. That's nosey and inappropriate idgaf what the woman said in her message. It's no one else's business.
Y'all are looking at this as a black and white thing instead of a personal privacy thing.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Y'all are looking at this as a black and white thing instead of a personal privacy thing.

Should I ask how?? lol

Nicca they're on an airplane...earlier that day, somebody looked in their purse and suitcases, searched their shoes, maybe even gave them a strip search - their "personal privacy" went out the muthafuccin' window when they got to the gottdamn airport.

And our "privacy" is an illusion. If somebody sees you doing/hears you saying something, that privacy is gone. This is the same as if ol' gurl was actually talking on the phone and saying that...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's her private text.....lady could write what ever she wanted.

whoa a white person is racist? are you fukking kidding me?

After seeing the pic, I prolly would sent the same text except replacing "******" with bytch :manny:

bytch mind ya fukkin business. who be all on other people's phones that you don't know. nosey hefer

lol

i hate fat people

why do black woman hate the gym?
us black men are there all the time..

And african americans in general need to stop crying whenever that word is said it makes us look weak

you can be winning an argument verbally but the BANG!!! some american cac throws out "the word" and you're all ready to cry

I would feel bad if she wasn't fat..... But since she is, no care.

If u ever had to sit next to a fatty who needed the seat belt extension, you would understand.. That shyt sucks.. They end up oozing into your seat and make shyt uncpmfortable... I sorta feel where this racist cac coming from :manny:

I'll start to care about this when nikkaS stop using the same word as something positive among themselves

A word can't be bad for some people and okay for others. That's some ol' greedy 1st-grader shyt: "me and my friends can have it, but you can't" (sticks tongue out to tease the other person)

Either it's a horrible racial slur that NOBODY should use, or it's okay for everyone to use

the White Supremacist Society of America would kindly like to thank you for stepping aside and letting us go about our business of shytting on and humiliating everyone else without giving a fukk. your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
..... Im Sick of these Stories ...

.....Im Sick Of You nikkas Saying "I Dont Care What No White Person Thinks Of Me" .....

....Im Sick Of You nikkas Trying To Sweep This Problem Under The Rug Saying Basically "Well, It Doesn't Affect Me So I Don't Care " ......

Im Sick .... Sick .... fukkING siiiick Of This Shyt.

Im Sick Of World Star Hip Hop

Im Sick Of Ratchet bytches On Train ...

Im Sick Of nikkas Thinking Racism Is A Joke

Im Sick Of Hollywood ....

Im Sick Of Single Scorned Mothers

Im Sick Over Sexualism
Im Sick People t

cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And you're going do nothing about it. :childplease:
That's What U ThiNk.... You Dont Know Me ...
And Thats A Terrible Thing To Take Away from What I Said As Well .... But Ive Learned That Ppl Like You Are The Ones Who Wouldve Played Samuel L Jacksons Role In Django Better Than Him.
:yeshrug:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the White Supremacist Society of America would kindly like to thank you for stepping aside and letting us go about our business of shytting on and humiliating everyone else without giving a fukk. your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

you're an idiot. what should we do? get all up in arms about some racist white lady? what would that prove or accomplish?

yeah people who dont give a fukk about this blog post are just "letting racism happen"

im gonna take a wild guess that you are under the age of 18 and you dont realize that you cannot change people.