Black On The 4th Of July: Blogger Shares Unpleasant Plane Experience After Spotting

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
My nikka you are the LAST person who should be talking about mothers

Your own crusty-ass, stink-p*ssy mama snitched on you, and caused you to hate her and stop talking to her for 7 years......"mama issues" ass nikka

So you and mama ain't worked that shyt out yet, brehbreh? What you waitin' for? You waiting until that bytch start dying of cancer, like the rest of your weak-ass fam?

Stop talkin' about other people's family when you got your own issues, my nikka. It's disgusting.

I hope you and your estranged mama die a VERY painful death from cancer.........well actually, if the rest of your family is any indication, it looks like I don't even have to hope :heh:

we made up recently i like how you conveniently missed out that quote :steviej:

and i still hate all you are about b*stard :smugbiden:

i still hate your mother for her low self esteem that she passed on to you and her other b*stard kids.

just don't have a black daughter like Tommy S did we don't need your type having black children :stopitslime:

and if u do i hope u have a son and he gets shot like Trayvon did seen as you find that so fukking hilarious. c00n.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
we made up recently i like how you conveniently missed out that quote :steviej:

and i still hate all you are about b*stard :smugbiden:

i still hate your mother for her low self esteem that she passed on to you and her other b*stard kids.

just don't have a black daughter like Tommy S did we don't need your type having black children :stopitslime:

and if u do i hope u have a son and he gets shot like Trayvon did seen as you find that so fukking hilarious. c00n.

:wow: Damn

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
:laff:

I can't point out trolls, but there has to be a few in this thread b/c some if these responses are fukking hilarious.

" I was upset about this, until I found out she was fat, so no care" :laff:

Also, fukk everybody. shyt like this doesn't even bother me any more. Not once have I've ever been disrespected by a cac in person. Until then I could give zero fukks.

Lets just get this race war poppin and get it over with.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

A breh just PM'd me telling me this breh ain't even worth a reply and I shouldn't waste time with him. Apparently ole boys been doing this shyt for a while. :myman:

Man I get that the TLR c00ns are trolling and trying to piss black fols off but when ole boy started making 'deadTrayvon' jokes got banned came back STILL trolling and c00ning....

tumblr_inline_mi575oLrLE1qz4rgp.gif

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:laff:

I can't point out trolls, but there has to be a few in this thread b/c some if these responses are fukking hilarious.

" I was upset about this, until I found out she was fat, so no care" :laff:

Also, fukk everybody. shyt like this doesn't even bother me any more. Not once have I've ever been disrespected by a cac in person. Until then I could give zero fukks.

Lets just get this race war poppin and get it over with.

A guide to the TRL c00n trolls.

ANYTHING could happen to ANY black woman or black child and they wil ALWAYS defend the cac and blame the victim.

Black kid gets killed (oh well he shouldn't have been wearing a hoodie! welp!)

Black girl gets beaten up (her nappy head deserved it)

Black woman gets racist abuse (she deserved it cos shes fat + black)

if you catch someone in a race thread saying the person deserved it, the cac had a point, blah blah blah....you can instantly tell they are a c00n troll :youngsabo:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
WE?? :skip: Nah buddy. You on ya own. Being called a "******" can't stop me from making money and living a good and healthy life. Every negative word has it's history. It's impossible for me to feel some kind of way after being called a ******. It's just a word that happens to have hate behind it just like any other insulting words.

:comeon:

nikka your life revolves around making shytty ass threads and posts on here and stalking chicks who dont want shyt to do with your ugly ass

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:comeon:

nikka your life revolves around making shytty ass threads and posts on here and stalking chicks who dont want shyt to do with your ugly ass
:what: Why you sound so mad?

:comeon: Approach my post, don't approach my well being. I speak the truth, and you nikkas know it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The c00ns here are annoying but I take solace in the fact that most if not all are disrespected by white people on a daily basis so they're only too happy to see others share the same fate. :yeshrug:

One of these fakkits tried to steer this into a "black women are too fat" conversation. Lisptick Alley can't be the only forum dumping garbage here. There's got to be Misc. people from the BB.com and st0rmfr0nt fukkers here as well.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This only happened because that white lady felt comfortable texting that shyt. I'm ashamed that black woman didn't check that white bytch on the plane. She didn't have to get loud but all she had to ask is, "Do you think I'm a big fat ******?" And let the white woman kill herself with the guilt. But people are letting that shyt slide, that's why they think it is okay to say that. Now if she was smart she could have flipped that into getting a seat in first class, but she sat there and let that white woman disrespect. She deserved to be called a ******. If she didn't say shyt then she endorsed that bytch's behavior.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A breh just PM'd me telling me this breh ain't even worth a reply and I shouldn't waste time with him. Apparently ole boys been doing this shyt for a while. :myman:

Man I get that the TLR c00ns are trolling and trying to piss black fols off but when ole boy started making 'deadTrayvon' jokes got banned came back STILL trolling and c00ning....

tumblr_inline_mi575oLrLE1qz4rgp.gif
Dude been doing that for a while. shyt got old a long time ago. I still think he's a cac because no way in hell somebody can get that damn excited about pissing black people off and be black themselves.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Dude been doing that for a while. shyt got old a long time ago. I still think he's a cac because no way in hell somebody can get that damn excited about pissing black people off and be black themselves.

Thats what the other breh told me. Any black man on here has been a black male teenager in a western world at some point in the last 10-15 years.

You're going to tell me that a 'black man' will rejoice at a young black boy (who he once was) was shot for nothing :comeon:

He has that sick cac humour too making jokes about people's families dying of cancer :comeon:

making jokes about dead people, dead teens and death in general :comeon:

YEP! That's a cac! :whoo:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Thats what the other breh told me. Any black man on here has been a black male teenager in a western world at some point in the last 10-15 years.

You're going to tell me that a 'black man' will rejoice at a young black boy (who he once was) was shot for nothing :comeon:

He has that sick cac humour too making jokes about people's families dying of cancer :comeon:

making jokes about dead people, dead teens and death in general :comeon:

YEP! That's a cac! :whoo:

Just like the bytch you are……you START shyt calling my mother who you don’t even know, a whore (out of the blue; I didn’t even say shyt to you)………now you wanna complain about me clownin’ your cancer-filled fam in response to that? :heh:

Oh, but I only said all that cuz I’m a troll cac, right? :rudy: I wasn’t provoked at all, right?

Stop throwing stones and hiding your hands, nikka :heh:

ANYWAY, I’m done with that fool :childplease:; let him run on. Back on topic:

I really don't see why people are defending the fat black woman.

I mean yeah, of course it's bad that the white woman is racist and is using a racial slur; that should go without saying. She’s obviously ignorant if she’s going to use such a slur to talk about a black person, even if it’s said towards someone else in what was meant to be a private communication.

But the fat black woman learned a harsh lesson about being nosy; sometimes by being nosy you find out things you wish you wouldn’t have found out……things that might hurt your feelings. What that lady typed on her phone was none of her business…….it’s not like she called her the n-word out loud. She has a right to be racist as long as she’s not letting her racist views directly affect anyone (e.g., calling someone the n-word directly). I don’t see why I or anyone else should be outraged that some white woman texted some random person a racist statement (not unless it’s a celebrity or something). So she’s an ignorant racist; big deal…..there are plenty of those, unfortunately, and they’re not going away anytime soon. I’m more outraged about the nosy fat woman reading other people’s texts. She needs to mind her own business………and also lose weight; it CAN’T be healthy to be to a point where you need a seatbelt extender. Jesus Christ.

It’s good to see that most people who read her story got the point of not being nosy, and taking control of your weight and health. Of course you’ll have the few dense black militant persons who focus on the racism, and threaten to damage someone’s property in that situation just because they noticed the person sent a text to someone else that they didn’t like.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
she is also c00ning for saying those nice thangs to a cac who called her the n-word

Step your psychology game up breh. You can do damage without using slurs or getting physical. By talking like a civilized grown up, she made the racist feel like a punk kid in comparison. She handled it the right way. The facebook status update was meaningless though.