Black On The 4th Of July: Blogger Shares Unpleasant Plane Experience After Spotting

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
If it were me, I would've sat through the whole flight content as hell with my big ass, if I were fat, striking up a conversation or two with her and doing little things to make her mad.

Then when it was time to get off the plane, look to the guy in the aisle seat and said "This was a lovely flight, except for me having to sit next to this ugly ass cracka the whole time"

It would be childish and I don't even use that word but the look on her face would've been worth it. She would be the one making a Facebook post that day, not me.

But alas, it would never be me because I can barely see my own damn texts, let alone the person next to me lol. And I wouldn't be reading their texts in the first place. How does one even read a text without the other person noticing?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I think stories like this are necessary to remind naive black people that racism isn't dead. The next time you see the token black guy in an all white group who doesn't mind when his friends call him n*gga then remember this. Dudes really think cuz we got a half black president everything is gravy :childplease:

To be fair, racism and prejudice from black people isn't dead either.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
what dumbass you are...if someone is close enough to see what you send on a text, then obviously they arent being "nosy", so much in that they are in very close proximity to you....so why be a stupid bytch and insult them like that, when they in tight quarters with you? Of course being a dirty racist isnt the problem, its always something that the victim is doing wrong.

Blame the victim: Always and forever with you clowns around here. "If she hadnt seen the text, there wouldnt be a problem. She should be allowed to be a racist, as long as shes doing it behind someones back!!!" fukkin lame.

Even if you are sitting right next to someone, you have to fixate your eyes exactly on the screen to see what someone wrote. That fatass was being nosy.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

Here's the difference, though -

If the white lady in the real situation had said this to the black chick, SHE WOULD BE COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED even though what she said is messed up. lol Fucc all dat "privacy" chit - if you don't want somebody to see (even by chance) what you're doing (1), go somewhere that's really private or (2) *gasp* don't do the chit.

YOU over here like "b-b-b-but she shouldn't have read it..." she did, though.

You're a dumbass. Our phones are our private business. Fatass had no reason to be reading the text of her neighbor. Or are you cool with your neighbors going in your mailbox and reading your mail?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NO ONE likes to sit next to a person (a stranger at that) too big for their seat. Rather it be on the bus, the train, at the movies, a plane or whatever else. It's uncomfortable and it will bring out the worse in you. No one has ever pleasantly described a bigger person sitting next to them. "I'm sitting next to this kind fat stranger whose thigh is touching mine" :dry:

Daps
NO ONE likes to sit next to a person (a stranger at that) too big for their seat. Rather it be on the bus, the train, at the movies, a plane or whatever else. It's uncomfortable and it will bring out the worse in you. No one has ever pleasantly described a bigger person sitting next to them. "I'm sitting next to this kind fat stranger whose thigh is touching mine" :dry:

These CaCs always go for the N-word whenever they're the least bit frazzled. That's the problem here.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
If that happened to me i wouldnt blow up in outrage because u know what type of person your dealing with. A scary ass bytch who wouldnt say that to your face. But u best believe i would make that flight as uncomfortable as possible for that cac.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:Snoop: @ some of the replies

But SMH @ her holding back tears. It is even more distasteful that this incident might motivate her to lose weight. She should have checked her without making a scene.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
O boo hoo why dont the whites like me. Broad was soft as cotton balls.

I found your words very hurtful. :heh: Like she gave a fukk.

I would have whispered in her ear *can you change seats, i dont like sitting next to disgusting crackers. You smell like balogna and wet dog* :usure:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
why is this news? its not like she said it out loud. it's her phone. yeah she's racist but the blogger is a fat fukk too.

i texted my girl "sitting next to this stankin ass Indian" the other day.

i hope he aint see it and get mad because he doesn't wear deoderant. :stopitslime: