Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which can't even run cyberpunk, good luck with that

the E3 Demo of Cyberpunk was running on a 1080ti, and the consoles couldn't even match that lmao, when the retail game on PC is better than the E3 demo

There’s no current gen version of cyberpunk to run :dwillhuh:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which can't even run cyberpunk, good luck with that

the E3 Demo of Cyberpunk was running on a 1080ti, and the consoles couldn't even match that lmao, when the retail game on PC is better than the E3 demo
My series x easily runs cyberpunk lol its the last gen consoles with problems

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give the devs time

These consoles are powerful enough to run last gen games in 4k with good performance,

the ps5 is what the ps4 pro was suppose to be and the same with the series X compared to the one x, damn those names are terrible

You might as well wait for the ps5 pro versions and the newer X box, because they can't cut the mustered already and the gen just started

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These consoles are powerful enough to run last gen games in 4k with good performance,

the ps5 is what the ps4 pro was suppose to be and the same with the series X compared to the one x, damn those names are terrible

You might as well wait for the ps5 pro versions and the newer X box, because they can't cut the mustered already and the gen just started
You're always trying to play authority in these threads when you clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about. This post is as laughable as the one claiming that Sunset Overdrive and some old ass Sonic game looked better than the new R&C.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you have no idea what your talking about:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're always trying to play authority in these threads when you clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about. This post is as laughable as the one claiming that Sunset Overdrive and some old ass Sonic game looked better than the new R&C.

Yeah I proved it did, with pictures and videos which can't be disputed

and once again a random nobody like you stalking my threads mad because I state facts, I'm not always right because I'm always right, I just speak the truth and the truth is absolute

now get the sand out of your vagina, these consoles are not equipped for next gen, that's just what tis

the 2000 series GPU were barely better than the 1080ti and are insufficent for 4k gaming on PC, and that's exactly what these consoles are comparable to except the 2080ti which is still viable even though its obsolete