Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
People in here moaning about others initiating “console wars” yet will engage the so called instigators. Yet I asked legit questions about the game and no one can answer legit queries .:comeon:

I'd say wait for a sale. I've played basically every ilk of this type of game that you would want to play and this shyt leans moreso towards wo long quality than Nioh2 to me. Its a lot of super apparent issues just out the gate to the point I'm really curious how it reviewed so well.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Because your feelings are an outlier. :yeshrug:

Its sitting at overwhelmingly positive 96%...Elden Ring is at 92%.

You telling me this is a better game than ER :bryan: That score signifies damn near perfection and this is not it

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'd say wait for a sale. I've played basically every ilk of this type of game that you would want to play and this shyt leans moreso towards wo long quality than Nioh2 to me. Its a lot of super apparent issues just out the gate to the point I'm really curious how it reviewed so well.
How is Wo Long? Is that or this similar to Sekiro? :jbhmm:

If not, what game would y’all compare it to?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How is Wo Long? Is that or this similar to Sekiro? :jbhmm:

If not, what game would y’all compare it to?

Its not a bad game but its just dry asf and its gimmick is wack. Its closest to sekiro though. I"m not the biggest fan of that one but its objectively a great game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
lotta people bought ER off the hype. Great game, but it had it's flaws too.

it's all opinion at days end. Majority opinion, but still opinion.

Willie D is the GOAT Rapper to me. :ld:

A lot of people didn't buy this off of hype :ld:

I sure did and I was shocked at how barebones it was after the opening cinematic. light attack x 4, build focus. bonk enemy. dodge dodge dodge. freeze them. repeat. for bosses do this but for 10x longer. kill one boss, 8 minutes later another.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
fukking Black Loong :stopitslime:

Did get past him yet?

If not, here’s an easy way to avoid his most troublesome move

I don’t know how many of yall use the rock head/Azure Dust transformation.
It’s so good for tanking. It’s not effected by status effects and it’s R2+square move stuns any boss.

It’s saved me from many scenarios where a boss panics and chain uses their supers/unblockables
Can straight up tank OHKO moves

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A lot of people didn't buy this off of hype :ld:

I sure did and I was shocked at how barebones it was after the opening cinematic. light attack x 4, build focus. bonk enemy. dodge dodge dodge. freeze them. repeat. for bosses do this but for 10x longer. kill one boss, 8 minutes later another.
i get it. But many obviously like this. Most of us on here included. :yeshrug:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Stone Vanguard actually seemed like he was going to be easy to beat. I took the first 2 attempts to just feel him out & see his move set, which seemed super limited. But fast forward an hour later & I still haven't beaten him yet & I don't even understand why :dead:

One nit pick complaint that I have, is having to run all the way back through the map after you die to get back to a boss fight. I don't know why they just don't put shrines before all of them. It takes like 90 seconds of running & dodging enemies you've already killed to get back to Stone Vanguard after every attempt.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I just did a scroll of how many bosses this game got :whew: didn't read past the one I'm currently on, but man this shyt is fire.

Elder Jinchi has some frames dropping on PS5 tho