All Star
Daps
nsQ3lGT.gif

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Rock thing was annoying lol

The moveset is easy enough to read but it's an absolute tank and I had to pop a damage buff pill at the beginning and middle of the fight

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also why are folks saying this isn't a Souls-like? Unless it changes dramatically after the 2nd chapter, this game is Dark Souls as fukk lol minus the death penalty

leoc

All Star
Daps
Any way to skip whiteclad noble and come back to him later?

I beat his first form and was thinking why everyone finding him hard to beat? Then he went into his second form and now I’m stuck

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I’ve slept on this but I just saw some gameplay videos and was quite impressed…definitely going to give it a spin this weekend

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Fukk it. I caved :mjgrin:

Got my first hour down. Just beat guangmou and I'm loving it :wow:

Low-key scratching my otogi itch. Even mega man a little bit with the mechanic of turning into defeated bosses

So I gotta give Game Science their due. I had my reservations, but they've made quite an impression :ehh:

Finally, the monkey king game ive always wanted :banderas:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Also why are folks saying this isn't a Souls-like? Unless it changes dramatically after the 2nd chapter, this game is Dark Souls as fukk lol minus the death penalty
Feels more like a modern take on 2000's action games to me

Some souls influenced sprinkled in of course, but reminds me more of classic god of war, ninja gaiden black, or otogi. It's faster paced than souls games and the lack of a substantial penalty for death completely cha ges the feel of the game. Which makes sense considering the source material. Character action game just fits considering all the crazy shyt Wukong can do. Like Dante x100

leoc

All Star
Daps
Same shyt been happening to me.

Finally got him, that fakkit wasnt shyt

I just hit the freeze skill right away, used the posion snake spirit, then transformed to the fire guy, managed to chip his first level

Then for the second half, hella dodging, freezing and then once the transformation charged up used that again

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Elder Jinchi defeated :mjgrin:

I did have my first performance issue on this boss. Felt like it was teetering on crashing the game.