Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Game looks amazing, but it only looks amazing because someone else said so?

Tf wrong with these folks.

:mjlol:
What's amazing to me is how this game was on everyone's list for how amazing it looked. Then once the Xbox version got delayed, nikkaz stopped caring what state the ps5 version releases just because it releases first :mjlol:

The downgraded graphics on literally everything, the janky resolutions, blurry as a bytch, no Vrr or HDR support. The fact none of you nikkaz mentioned it once when that's all you talk about on here is why this is hilarious.

Don't let the Xbox version play better, because it's about narratives. So the narrative is when the Xbox version runs better, it's because it's designed to run next gen games better than the ps5 can :hhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What's amazing to me is how this game was on everyone's list for how amazing it looked. Then once the Xbox version got delayed, nikkaz stopped caring what state the ps5 version releases just because it releases first :mjlol:

The downgraded graphics on literally everything, the janky resolutions, blurry as a bytch, no Vrr or HDR support. The fact none of you nikkaz mentioned it once when that's all you talk about on here is why this is hilarious.

Don't let the Xbox version play better, because it's about narratives. So the narrative is when the Xbox version runs better, it's because it's designed to run next gen games better than the ps5 can :hhh:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL

The Xbox version will be cancelled due to Series S.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: I thought the controls felt weird. The game is only running at 30fps with Frame Gen doubling it to 60.

People asking if they should wait for a couple patches i say yeah. Will be a much better experience if you wait for a few patches. I remember Jedi survivor was kinda like this at launch. It got A LOT better over time.

Clowns had all kinda slick talk a few pages back I'm sure when I gave them a heads up.

But it seems like the usual suspects that can't handle unstable frame rates and are sensitive to all kind of graphical and technical things can once again appreciate and enjoy this game without voicing a bunch of issues much like with final fantasy.

Crazy how that comes and goes

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Clowns had all kinda slick talk a few pages back I'm sure when I gave them a heads up.

But it seems like the usual suspects that can't handle unstable frame rates and are sensitive to all kind of graphical and technical things can once again appreciate and enjoy this game with voicing issue much like they could with final fantasy.

Crazy how that comes and goes

yall are some parasites, holy shyt:mjlol: