Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to figure out if yall are talking about the 6 episodes from Netflix or if additional episodes for season 2 have been shot.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just started watching this puff last night and finished the season this morning.

The National Anthem had me like :ohhh: all the way through and sold me on the series.

The second ep 15 Million Merits sealed the deal for me. This has to be one of the best episodes I've ever seen of any show. The main girl Abbi had me crushing on her wondering who she was until I saw her name in the credits and realized she was the one using a dikk as a telescope a few months ago.

The third episode, History of You was great too. A lot of cringing during that one. I don't think I'd ever want that kind of technology for myself. I could see how it would send half the population into a depression spiral.

Going to see if I could knock out the last three before I fall asleep and do the Christmas episode I the morning.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Already being remade :russ:
http://www.avclub.com/article/american-version-black-mirror-works-214546

Seems like every decent tv show over here ends up with some sort of remake for US audiences.

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

No ideas original.