Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Just finished the series including the Christmas episode :whoo:

That Christmas episode might be my favorite. The worst episode by far was the cartoon one. Are there plans for future episodes?

Also, the dude who wrote a lot of the episodes (Charlie Brooker) must have the WOAT ex-girlfriend/wife :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Flair-yes_zpslvzl9mn6.gif

Fred.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Just finished the series including the Christmas episode :whoo:

That Christmas episode might be my favorite. The worst episode by far was the cartoon one. Are there plans for future episodes?

Also, the dude who wrote a lot of the episodes (Charlie Brooker) must have the WOAT ex-girlfriend/wife :heh:

IDK... but he did a series called Dead Set which I liked.
Its how I found out about Black Mirror. Cause the whole series has no credits. It just comes on, then goes off... and I was like :patrice:who the fukk does that. :mindblown: So I looked it up.

(Dead Set is about the cast of Big Brother UK being the last people on earth because the zombie apocalypse happens but they don't know cause they are in the Big Brother house forbidden to have outside communication)
:heh:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
IDK... but he did a series called Dead Set which I liked.
Its how I found out about Black Mirror. Cause the whole series has no credits. It just comes on, then goes off... and I was like :patrice:who the fukk does that. :mindblown: So I looked it up.

(Dead Set is about the cast of Big Brother UK being the last people on earth because the zombie apocalypse happens but they don't know cause they are in the Big Brother house forbidden to have outside communication)
:heh:

Sounds interesting. Is it on Netflix? :ehh: