Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished season 1, probably will finish up 2 tonight.

I like it, but it's not living up to the hype. Hopefully season 2 is a bit better

Does make you think though...

Daps
Reppin
London
i'm watchin this show right now and i had to pause cuz i'm so weak with laughter at this first ep.....:laff:

somebody actually sat and wrote this script about a prime minister and a pig....:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

will continue to watch.....:sas1:

I would've told them to fukk off. :camby:They'd be mailing her back in peaces because there's no way I'm fukking swine, if it was just some random chick of the street they'd have said :whoa: "We don't negotiate with terrorists".

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These UK series are dope AF. Can't wait for the States to adapt and proceed to throw it in the bushes.

They gonna remake Utopia, Black Mirror, and Misfits.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So the brehborg in Be Right Back... is playing the human role in a similar themed movie Ex Machina. I don't know if I'll watch it. Just watching by the trailer, it feels like Be Right Back... in a different setting.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
shows pretty good been watching it on netflix
just finished the white bear episode it started off like a mix of the purge and hunger games :whoo:

i kind of figured it was some kind of reality show when she told her not to look at the phones but that twist with her being punished caught me of guard :ohhh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the technology on the show is dope. But I don't know if some of it is real because America is so behind other countries in technology :heh:

this "Be right back" episode better than the movie "Her" :wow:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just finished all 6 episodes + the christmas special :wow:

"the waldo moment" was an awful episode but the xmas special made up for it..

"white bear" was the absolute stand out for me with "be right back" right behind

this show is as dark and bleak as the leftovers, but the sci-fi elements make it much more tolerable and dope to me and kinda addicting.

i could never binge watch that show like i did this..i woulda killed myself :heh:

this show has much to say about us. it's deep brehs :mjcry:

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So the brehborg in Be Right Back... is playing the human role in a similar themed movie Ex Machina. I don't know if I'll watch it. Just watching by the trailer, it feels like Be Right Back... in a different setting.

Noticed that when I seen the commercial. SMH director probably just seen Black Mirror and just said fukk it.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Noticed that when I seen the commercial. SMH director probably just seen Black Mirror and just said fukk it.

Yea i went to IMBD just to make sure it was the same male actor in both instances. Have you seen the movie yet? :ohhh: