Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah like i dont think the punishment warranted with what he did. The pedophile also made me sad too tbh. Like, if someone is a pedo and they r really young, they should get help and intense therapy for their compulsions. This might not be a popular opinion here, but I dont think pedophilia is chosen. I think these people have a real, instinctual sexual attraction to children. They are developmentally delayed/ stunted and other mental ilnesses, if the person acts on their urges, this one has effects on other people. They should be in a mental facility or something. Just my opinion tho.
I agree with this thinking but I also understand people saying "fukk all that."

If a person hasn't acted on their urges then we should let them be open and get the help they need.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Looks like it might not be out by the end of December after all
https://www.inverse.com/article/385...n-4-netflix-release-2018-amazon-philip-k-dikk

With all of the trailers we've seen, it seems like it was filmed a while ago. Since there are hints that they all take place in the same universe, I wonder if during the delay they're going over them to add additional continuity between episodes in post production.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Daps
I agree with this thinking but I also understand people saying "fukk all that."

If a person hasn't acted on their urges then we should let them be open and get the help they need.

Yeah I agree.It should be a combination of both, try to prevent children from being harmed, whilst wanting to say fukk all that and send them to prison. Plus, "acting on their urges" is not as immediate as people perceive it to be. Like all predators, pedos stalk their prey. They ingratiate themselves with broken families, and they put themselves alone with children. People perceive pedophiles as socially awkward cacs that are almost balding, (like this ep does) but in reality its different. They are often times charming intelligent (mostly) men, that are often in the business of being liked. So, when the pedo ends up getting exposed, very few people actually believe the child unless it gets to ridiculous levels ( ie, Sandusky trial).

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
23905743_2084479871786815_7634920083754339009_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
California
Looks like it might not be out by the end of December after all
https://www.inverse.com/article/385...n-4-netflix-release-2018-amazon-philip-k-dikk

With all of the trailers we've seen, it seems like it was filmed a while ago. Since there are hints that they all take place in the same universe, I wonder if during the delay they're going over them to add additional continuity between episodes in post production.

Nygga this shyt just ruined my day what the fukk man

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Hold up they making a show out of that????

That Electric Dreams show looks pretty interesting too though

Yeah, I was about to buy the book but then I seen that netlfix already got it in the works for 10 episodes. I thought we'd be feasting on some sci-fi piff next month.

I'm about to check out Electric Dreams :ohhh:. Looks like six episodes are already it out on the net.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Nygga this shyt just ruined my day what the fukk man
I don't expect that it will be that long, since we're seeing all these trailers.

Hold up they making a show out of that????

That Electric Dreams show looks pretty interesting too though
I keep wanting to call it "Electric Sheep".
We get so few episodes of Black Mirror at a time that there's definitely room for another show like it.

This reminds me of back when there were a lot of competing "anthology" shows at the same time, e.g. Monsters, Tales from the Crypt, Friday the 13th the series, Freddy's Nightmares, and Tales from the Darkside were all on TV at roughly the same time.