Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Daps
55nZ27G.gif

Eh, I agree but ignoring pedophiles isn't gonna make the problem go away. By figuring out their compulsion early and dealing with it then you save a lot of children from potentially being harmed.

Daps
I suggest The Entire History of You to my peeps

The entire history of you is so fascinating.

Puts a whole new meaning to lemme see your phone.
" Lemme see your memories bytch" :russ::russ::russ:

No but srsly, the episode made me think. Imagine a world without lies? Without privacy? Without the account of he said/she said. You can't get away with anything. :ohhh:

Daps
White Bear is so overrated.

Really? I think it was pretty good. It really touched on morality and made me question whether or not certain crimes deserve harsh punishment. Like is "justice park" really justice? Where does ethics come in to play?

Kind of reminds me of clockwork orange and the Ludovico therapy. The torturous "justice" is so excruciating. Imagine everyday living with sheer fear and panic :damn:

But thats what the victim ( the little girl) must have felt in her last moments and then im torn again. :lupe:

Daps
About the entire history of you.....

If this was real, ethics would seriously be an issue lmao.
The government would probably have a database of like all people who could potentially commit terrorist acts. They would have your memories saved in that database. No more he said/she said in courts they would just look at your memories. Kids could not get away with ANYTHING, their parents would ask them to replay the memories. It would be even more difficult to escape the cycle of domestic abuse. If you have your chip ''removed'' like the girl at the dinner party, people would judge you and brand you as a "liar" or "untrustworthy" or some shyt. I am sure if this was introduced, the public will support it, b/c well everybody wants the ability to store memories. And since lying is frowned upon in society its great if we got rid of the ability to lie all together. But what people dont understand is that a world without lies, is a world without privacy. People should be able to keep secrets to themselves, and whether or not they tell their "secrets" depends on the relationship with the individual. How are we gonna live a life of mistakes, and to live and learn, if everything we do is stored for other people, and ourselves to remember for good?

Also, how the fukk would testing work? :dahell: People could just reply their memories so cheating will be inevitable.

I have thought WAY to much about this :lupe: