Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Just finished this...so much piffery so little time :wow: I waited til I finished everything cause everything was all over the place with episodes and spoilers...next season can each episode get it's own thread? :hamster:

Bruce Dallas Howard getting thick :shaq:

Haley Atwell my bae :mjcry:

The Waif still going all T-1000 :lolbron:

Couldn't figure out where the white girl from San Junipero was from and realized she was also in The Martian

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wrapped this up this morning :wow:

This shyt is pure piffery. Only episode I didn't really like was the Waldo one. Top 5 would be The Entire History of You, Nosedive, Hated in the Nation, White Bear and Playtest in some order

I didn't like the Waldo episode much when I watched it years ago but the parallels between that episode and the Trump campaign are crazy. A comedic celebrity cartoon figure insulting his way through a political campaign and only getting more popular the worst shyt he says. Then somehow manages to win even as no one takes him seriously throughout the campaign.

shyt is crazy.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I just watch the first ep. and hot damn. Given the hype around the show I expected something much better.
Surely it gets better?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Eh. I watched the first 30 mins of 2nd ep and turned it off.
I feel bamboozled.

You giving up to quick, but I understand. It's not a sequential series, so you can read the small explanation of the story to see what sounds interesting, then watch it. It did start kind of slow, but the episodes get much better and more interesting.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Eh. I watched the first 30 mins of 2nd ep and turned it off.
I feel bamboozled.
None of the shyt is connected. They do have easter eggs to make it seem like they are all in the same universe though. Last episode is a like a movie so that's cool, but what I'm saying is you can skip around to see the ones you want to watch if you really want to.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
You giving up to quick, but I undetstand. It's not a sequential series, so you can read the small explanation of the story to see what sounds interesting, then watch it. It did start kind of slow, but the episodes get much better and more interesting.

None of the shyt is connected. They do have easter eggs to make it seem like they are all in the same universe though. Last episode is a like a movie so that's cool, but what I'm saying is you can skip around to see the ones you want to watch if you really want to.

I know it's all new cast and story each ep. so I'll maybe give it 1-2 more eps.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Yet to see Season 3 but Waldo Situation, 15 Million Merits, and Be Right Back are my top 3 so far
with White Christmas as a honorable mention :smugdraper:

• Dap
Reactions: hex