Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The fact that the director couldn't even get to an ending shows how much better Black Mirror to any counterpart, whether or not you enjoyed the episode, I applaud them for branching out trying something different.

Looking at a flow chart that Uproxx posted, there's two more choices you get when you bury the body. I never got those my first go around, anyone get this? Or is this chart wrong seeing they got Tucker's name wrong (he visited Stefan, not Colin)?

black-mirror-bandersnatch-endings-flow-chart_imgur.jpg

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The fact that the director couldn't even get to an ending shows how much better Black Mirror to any counterpart, whether or not you enjoyed the episode, I applaud them for branching out trying something different.

Looking at a flow chart that Uproxx posted, there's two more choices you get when you bury the body. I never got those my first go around, anyone get this? Or is this chart wrong seeing they got Tucker's name wrong (he visited Stefan, not Colin)?

black-mirror-bandersnatch-endings-flow-chart_imgur.jpg

Mohan's last name is "Thakur",
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (2018) - Asim Chaudhry as Mohan Thakur - IMDb

Its supposed to be that it's an Indian name that he Anglicizes to "Tucker".

EDIT:

I Do see a different error in the flow chart though

Under "Take drug" it says
Bandersnatch Published
No one dead
0/5 rating

That's wrong. You actually get 2.5 for having a "half good" game. If it were me, I would consider that the most successful outcome of all actually.

Last edited:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Watched this on the release weekend
Best part was the what is Netflix is it a planet bit and the following scenes/fights
Other paths I did were whatever
didnt do them all tho
Interesting but not worth the hype really

NoStressB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
El Aye
The story was kind of boring but I'm hopefully that this will lead to more experimental/interactive movies so I'm glad they did this

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
For those who've watched do I have to make a decision on everything throughout the movie or just a few times.

The story was kind of boring but I'm hopefully that this will lead to more experimental/interactive movies so I'm glad they did this

They got a Stretch Armstrong cartoon movie thats interactive if you wanna check that out lol

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This movie had the audacity to tell me that my smart TV isn't apparently smart enough to engage in this immersive choose A or B experience :francis:

step your tv game up breh. My girl's tv was the same. I hit the :scust: face and we watched it later at my crib.