Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I "played" through this three times and I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but I think the actual timeline is when you don't make any choices for character and let it ride through. As the story progresses it will switch choices according to the narrative. When it replays, you'll get the alternative dialogue scenes that can flesh out the story. Going that route represents the actual choices that Stefan wanted to make.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Is this worth watching? I don't wanna stop-n-go because that's how this is gonna have to be viewed. Last season was meh overall.
It doesn't stop and go. It flows seamlessly as you make your choices. When you reach an ending you have the option to go to the credits or re-do a choice

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you get the ending with a 5/5 review of the game?

I just finished my first run and saw a bunch of different endings

First one was Stefan finding out his dad and therapist were part of PAC and ends up killing his dad then goes to jail and gets. 2.5/5 star

Second one was when he finds out about Netflix and goes on to fight his therapist.

Third one was when he goes back in time and gets his bunny back and then dies during a session with the therapist.

Kill pops then chop the body.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Colin’s death happened in a parallel universe, then where and when did he die in the present? He was clearly around after the jump scene otherwise he wouldn’t have been around to tape the documentary so where did he go? And why did they feel the need to ask Stefan?

He dreamed it. Also in 1 reality Colin hands him the tape, in another he leaves it for him before he dissapears.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So I got an interesting ending
so I got this ending where he finds the toy bunny in the safe and ends up putting under his bed and he picks it up before leaving with his momma, he ends up passing away at the doctor’s office... I guess that’s the best ending I’ve gotten so far because he seems at peace with his past

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I suppose I'm one of the few who absolutely loved it. Simple story but it was cohesive and told well, and the meta commentary about the illusion of free will, multiple timelines, and the overall execution kept me engaged. Bandersnatch was very surreal and meta in some very subtle ways, it was a brilliant experience imo.
This .

So many ways to analyze the theme of the movie and how it plays out (regardless of ending ) and particularly how it pertains to YOU and your “role” ... it’ll blow your mind if you really deconstruct it .

Concerned about a lot of the naysayers in here.

Sure it coulda been technically executed better but you’re watching the future ... YOUR future . Literally ... or are you? :patrice:

:usure:

Last edited: