Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm gonna try and finish this, been doing like 15-20 minute spurts...died twice so far...saw
Colin jump outta the balcony and kill himself

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
So this is what they are doing out there in the UK, fukking pigs :scust:

Dude got himself a PAWG then gets her snatched by peer pressure

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie wasn't good. Felt more like a demo or something that should have been presented as a visual short.

I give props to Netflix for continuing to innovate their lane tho.

The Tell Tale Games and joints like Heavy Rain do this better as they give the viewer real options... Where as with this, it felt like a loop with the main character just waking up if you picked the option that you "weren't" supposed to pick.

:manny:

Cool concept, sub-par execution, but that's how it is when you're the first to do something in most cases

Funny thing about this is you sound exactly like the review guy in the movie.

The best moments of this were really good.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bandersnatch was fire for as long as I could stay inside of the meta-concepts and as far as that goes I think it's a home run. But that really wasn't effective after the first run for me. It was dope as I followed Stefan through his realization that his choices were an illusion and then after a couple of dead ends, I started to feel that same concern. Like I was on some "how much is this narrative pushing me in one direction...what happens if I choose the opposite...I guess I HAVE to make the other choice to see more" into a straight up rabbit hole.

But that sort of realization and the way it shaped the experience was gone when I jumped back in for a second lap from the beginning. Once you're pulled outta that meta-mindset, it starts to feel flat and less rewarding imo.

All in all; dope concept and a cool way to incorporate interactivity into the story in a way that gave me the same disorienting and dystopian feelings of some of the best episodes. But it falls from being one of those better ones because those impacts faded a lot more quickly here and while I can rewatch those episodes and get lost in them again; I feel like the branching paths take away from recapturing the vibe on multiple viewings.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
anyone type the phone number in correctly after he kills his dad?
I got it wrong and the dog found the body
I eventually got to all the endings so the real credits started so I'm wondering which ending goes with the correct phone number

he talks to the receptionist and accuse his therapist of being part of pac and tells her secretary he is going to kill her and then the cops come

Gemini7

Rookie
Daps
So I got an interesting ending
so I got this ending where he finds the toy bunny in the safe and ends up putting under his bed and he picks it up before leaving with his momma, he ends up passing away at the doctor’s office... I guess that’s the best ending I’ve gotten so far because he seems at peace with his past

That's what I got too.