Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i'm way late to this party but during this past month i've watched the whole series and holy fukk this shyt is dope. first episode i watched was the 'entire history of you' and that was only because the very 1st episode wasn't running for me for some reason. that got me. i saw that and i was IN. amazing.

then from there i went completely random. i was traveling different seasons, aimlessly watching episodes until i finally finished them all. except the first and the last ones, i book ended them. not sure why, but that's what i decided.

what a fukking show man. seriously, wow. some of the episodes are like a gut-punch, some have your mind racing, some have you like :ohhh::picard::mindblown: all at the same time...then there's a little bit of strangely uplifting shyt mixed in.

i didn't love every episode but i thought the vast majority of it was outstanding.

this is a show i'll harass people about to watch.

like..."oh yeah? which episode did you see? tell me everything about it!!!" :youdunfukkedup:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Terms of Service Violation

This article says season 5 is expected in December. And we're getting a choose your own adventure episode :wow:

I think season 4 came out around Christmas last year?

No idea why it won't let me link this Bloomberg article Terms of Service Violation
news/articles/2018-10-01/netflix-is-said-to-plan-choose-your-own-adventure-black-mirror

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Terms of Service Violation

This article says season 5 is expected in December. And we're getting a choose your own adventure episode :wow:

I think season 4 came out around Christmas last year?

No idea why it won't let me link this Bloomberg article Terms of Service Violation
news/articles/2018-10-01/netflix-is-said-to-plan-choose-your-own-adventure-black-mirror
I saw someone mentioned this on Twitter. Curious to see how this works out.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I saw someone mentioned this on Twitter. Curious to see how this works out.
I believe Netflix already has a few choose your own adventure shows, but they're all youth oriented cartoons.

It lets viewers choose an outcome of a few scenes.

Last edited:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I have a feeling it'll only have like 3 different outcomes. Would be cool if there were a lot more. But I don't know if that be feasible with their budget

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

I keep forgetting that this series is usually like 3-6 episodes which is which makes it easier for them to produce and drop on time

i'm a be honest tho, I'm expecting this to be the falloff season

No way they'll be able to top the previous 2 but I'd love to be proven wrong

My fav episodes seem to always be the ones that involve "Cookies"/artificial intelligence (White christmas/San Junipero/USS Calister/Black Museum)

hoping they continue with those themes for a few episodes this season

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

No ideas original.
More like no original ideas in USA