Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Supposedly a single episode from season 5 ("Bandersnatch") is dropping December 28th. Kinda how they did "White Christmas".

A verified Netflix account posted it, then deleted it:

9LFTxpK.jpg

I think it's the "Choose Your Own Adventure" episode. Also it's the name of a video game that came out in 1986....and the episode supposedly takes place in the mid 80's. Not sure what the connection is, if anything.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
California
Supposedly a single episode from season 5 ("Bandersnatch") is dropping December 28th. Kinda how they did "White Christmas".

9LFTxpK.jpg

I think it's the "Choose Your Own Adventure" episode. Also it's the name of a video game that came out in 1986....and the episode supposedly takes place in the mid 80's. Not sure what the connection is, if anything.

Fred.

Damn. Better than nothing I guess

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Looking likely that the 'Choose Your Own Adventure' style episode is being released on the 28th. Whether the next series will arrive soon after is unknown though.

90 minute runtime on the Netflix holding page but leaked Korean censors documents have it running at over 5 hours which would explain the choices.

27/12 EDIT - Here's the trailer.

Black Mirror fans may have discovered some of the details of new movie Bandersnatch

Black Mirror Bandersnatch – what is it and when is its release date?

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Looking likely that the 'Choose Your Own Adventure' style episode is being released on the 28th. Whether the next series will arrive soon after is unknown though.

90 minute runtime on the Netflix holding page but leaked Korean censors documents have it running at over 5 hours which would explain the choices.

Black Mirror fans may have discovered some of the details of new movie Bandersnatch

Black Mirror Bandersnatch – what is it and when is its release date?

If its a "Choose Your Own Adventure" movie, I bet every possible ending :jbhmm:represents an equally horrific fate for your main character :ufdup:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is confirmed?

Yes, you can go look up "Black Mirror: Bandersnatch" on Netflix right now. It's listed as a Netflix film and has a run time of 90 minutes.

No release date or any other info yet on the site. But an official Netflix Twitter account leaked the release as December 28th, then deleted it:

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjessedamiani%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F12%2FNXonNetflix_Screenshot.jpg

How is this gonna work for us who gotta see it on bootleg?
:ohhh:

It's not. I don't see how that would be possible. I'm sure you can still bootleg the movie itself, but without the choices.

Fred.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Yes, you can go look up "Black Mirror: Bandersnatch" on Netflix right now. It's listed as a Netflix film and has a run time of 90 minutes.

No release date or any other info yet on the site. But an official Netflix Twitter account leaked the release as December 28th, then deleted it:

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjessedamiani%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F12%2FNXonNetflix_Screenshot.jpg

It's not. I don't see how that would be possible. I'm sure you can still bootleg the movie itself, but without the choices.

Fred.
yeah it'll prob just get uploaded however the uploaded experienced it

• Dap

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
I'm fairly anti-Netflix but I reckon I'll get a trial to see this the proper way. Been watching Black Mirror since the day it first aired and have watched Charlie Bookers TV shows, read his books etc for years so I want to see it as intended.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

9LFTxpK.jpg

Fred.
Ugh....

• Dap