Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Save USS Callister for last. That was my favorite episode for the season. Start with Arkangel or Metalhead most wack episodes of the season imo.
He could save callister for last but would lose all impact of the easter eggs in black musuem. I say watch them in order. Except s1e1

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He could save callister for last but would lose all impact of the easter eggs in black musuem. I say watch them in order. Except s1e1

:youngsabo: My breh @pickles is already familiar with the show. He just hasn't seen the most recent season yet.

EDIT: I agree though Black Museum should be last since it feels like a finale episode but I just want homie to finish the season with the GOAT.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Crocodile ep 4......

:hamster:...... Really?..... :russ:

Hamster watched her do that shyt like
fjfef.gif

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My fav episodes from the series so far:

1. Black Museum
2. USS Callister
3. Nosedive

Last edited:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's not a theory, someone went through all the connections with each episode on Youtube. Booker says they're not but he's lying

The call backs in every single episode didn't make it obvious? They're not just easter eggs. Some of the episodes seem to be happening at the same time.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched "Hang The DJ", liked it a lot. Might be my favorite episode so far of season 4. I liked the simple episodes where they introduce one fictional element to an otherwise realistic setting.

Watching "Metalhead" and seen this video on my Twitter feed:

1MAX7vv.png

Fred.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just watched White Bear last night, and I'm still trippin off that shyt :wow:

It's instantly my second favorite, with Black Museum being the first.

The two episodes are definitely connected. Both show prisoners being insanely tortured, and used as a tourist attratction. Both prisoners are people of color, while all the tourists are cacs. Neither was really at fault for the crime (even the chick wasn't at fault, because her cac bf woulda killed her ass if she didn't go along and record the murder).

It's interesting, how White Bear makes it seem good/just that shorty was being treated this way. They made it seem like she got what she deserved for being in on that child's murder. However, Black Museum shows how wrong it is to torture prisoners in such a way, and how sick those cacs were. Historically, cacs have always used our suffering as entertainment. Lynchings were fun entertainment for the whole cac family. I hope the connection is eventually shown between these two episodes, and that it effectively shows how demonic it is to find such joy in the suffering if others, especially when it is racially motivated.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Surprised to see so much love for "Hate in the Nation." :ehh:

Thought it was one of the show's weaker episodes. Not a fan of shows blatantly dumbing down technical details through a singular character just so the audience can follow along... on some Scooby Doo shyt. The bee swarm scenes reminded me of the cheesiness from The Happening. Dragged in the third quarter of the episode to the point I actually fell asleep on first attempt. :francis:

Rest of season 3 was crack. Still :damn: from "Playtest" and I watched that over a week ago. :whew: