Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Metalhead restoring that old school slasher feeling :banderas:

Had all the classic cinematography. The over-the-shoulder shot as the killer loudly limps down the hallway to a shrieking score had me :ooh::russ::ohlawd:

Only shot that was missing was the dog poking its head through an axe'd hole in a door :pachaha:

Great tension. Fun episode. Gotta watch again after seeing Black Museum.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just as good? :krs:

It's a mind fukk, yes. I think you'll like it. Be patient with it though....it won't really make sense until the end of the season.

Also peep "Fargo" like @Recca Gatsby said. There is 3 seasons and each season is a different story with different characters.

Fred.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I swear to god I was two seconds away from closing the tab after like 2 minutes into ep 1 of season 4. I thought the whole episode was gonna be some lame, bootleg Star Trek shyt :hhh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Metalhead restoring that old school slasher feeling :banderas:

Had all the classic cinematography. The over-the-shoulder shot as the killer loudly limps down the hallway to a shrieking score had me :ooh::russ::ohlawd:

Only shot that was missing was the dog poking its head through an axe'd hole in a door :pachaha:

Great tension. Fun episode. Gotta watch again after seeing Black Museum.
The dogs were over-powered:hhh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think there's now a theory that there are people inside those toys, because of what we saw in Black Museum with the teddybear.
Yea its the reason I said I had to rewatch after Black Museum.

After rewatching and doin my googles:

According to Brooker, it's just a "white bear" easter egg. Before making the ep monochrome, the bears were yellow, and actually planned to be random toys. They wanted the most nonthreatening, "happy" item(s) to be in the box to sharply contrast the rest of the episode. :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex