Daps
Reppin
NULL

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do black feminists believe that men and women should be able to fight like two men can?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mama you just made a blanket statement about black men, you taking it too far. I don't know about you, but I was raised by a black man, and I don't take too lightly to you saying some fukked up stereotypical shyt.

I didn't make a blanket statement about black men...I made a TRUE statement about ninjas on this site, who I condemn as being ain't shyt ninjas. I stand by that statement. The ninjas on this site (not all, but the vast majority) are disgusting. Now if you hate hearing the truth, hit the ignore button.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, can you show me some of these posts which claim that there's some specifically Black male privilege that exists apart from the general advantages enjoyed by men over women? My understanding, from the link I posted, is that Black male privilege = male privilege in the Black community, nothing more.

:dwillhuh:

I am willing to wager that most of the females posting in this thread don't even deal with the black community? And no, it is much more to the female posters because it appears that we are either the catalyst for their isocial ssues, or we don't do enough to support them. Their scope was American society, not just the black community

Last edited:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I didn't make a blanket statement about black men...I made a TRUE statement about ninjas on this site, who I condemn as being ain't shyt ninjas. I stand by that statement. The ninjas on this site (not all, but the vast majority) are disgusting. Now if you hate hearing the truth, hit the ignore button.
tumblr_lphwmhx6bM1qczgbjo1_400.gif

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aaaand here come the straw men about who pays for date (but "she gotta cook or she not wifeable") and shouldn't men be able to hit women since they hit men. :russ:

Bye.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh it definitely goes both ways chicks be goin crazy over the light skin hazel eyed dudes (when it was in fashion lol), but since men have the upper hand, they can get away with shyt more. Let a female Rick Ross walk around shirtless and up her own like he do. Or better yet, Biggie. That nikka was fat as fukk, but people let him walk around like he was a playa and some hot shyt. Ain't no dark skin fat black chick gon get away with that, she gon get told.
For women it's looks, for men it's money.

A woman can make it by on looks alone. A man can make it by on his money.
Just read this thread and read TLR in general. There's a large and well-known contingent of posters who love to repeat stereotypes and myths that white people invented for Black folks, and use them on women. Black women are divisive, angry, and delusional, if they have any problems it's their own fault, etc.
:ohhh: your talking about the coli c00n brigade.

I(and a lot of other males here) spend my time here trying to set those dudes straight, but somehow we all get lumped together by the feminists.

Wouldn't you say they are guilty of the same thing by painting ALL black man as one of those types of dudes?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Girls are constantly told they are worse in math and science because they are female and face stereotype threat across the board daily and especially when it comes to testing that gets you to next levels, just as Black students do. And the bolded in your list are actually more probably a result of patriarchy than anything. Boys do disrupt classrooms more because boys are encouraged to be raucous and boisterous and girls taught to be demure, therefore boys are punished more harshly according to these stereotypes.

And lets not even speak of the fact that since teaching at the K-12 has become a female dominated occupation it has seen the wages for it dip DRASTICALLY. That is systematic oppression against females, when the jobs you do are by design said to have less value.

Now you're being silly....Half of my JETS team in High School were females, and this was in Alabama during the 90s.....

And wages not keeping up with inflation does not = dip and it applies to all jobs across the economic spectrum, not just K-12 teachers