Black/Minority Women Goin' Against White Feminists On Twitter :lupe:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
call it what you want, but I don't capitulate to religious influence over society.

If you're an American with a passport, I suggest you take a trip and undersatnd what I'm talking about. Most americans don't really have a concept of what Islam is doing to Europe.

I don't even doubt that a racial component may exist towards immigrants, but Islam is a major issue in Western/Central Europe.

If you can't separate who you are as a person from your religion, then we're going to have a problem.

Fukk europe, they raped the world now they suffer the blowback. And THEY invited all those muslims, you act like they forced their way in. Stupid euros too busy to have kids and they have to import people to have a positive population growth. They need immigrants then complain about them. Stop derailing threads to rant about muslims and arab you either a right wing cac or a hasbarist troll

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I wish y'all nikkas would please stop posting this bullshyt. If you look at the economic indicators from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, black men still earn more than black women, and we both earn significantly less than whites.

Again, when it comes to pay rate and salary, black women are not outpacing black men. Please stop repeating shyt you heard from random dusty nikkas on youtube :whoa:

I actually got it from that NBC special they did. But I will retract my statement bc you were right the Bureau of Labor and Statistics does have AA men at a weekly median earning of $653 while AA women are at %599, But it also says there are more AA women in the workforce than AA men. And when it comes to pursuing a higher Education our women are outpacing us at a ridiculous rate.

http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat37.htm

Educational Achievement
AA Women:
Bachelor’s degrees in 2008-2009 12103,142 (6.4% of those getting BA’s)
Master’s degrees in 2008-2009 1350,292 (7.7% of those getting MA’s)
Doctoral degrees in 2008-2009 142,950 (4.4% of those getting PhDs)

AA Men
53,473 (3.3% of those getting BA’s)
19,718 (3.0% of those getting MA’s)
1,484 (2.2% of those getting PhDs)

http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/african-american-women#footnote15_mne85cl

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk europe, they raped the world now they suffer the blowback. And THEY invited all those muslims, you act like they forced their way in. Stupid euros too busy to have kids and they have to import people to have a positive population growth. They need immigrants then complain about them. Stop derailing threads to rant about muslims and arab you either a right wing cac or a hasbarist troll
Many of those muslims don't even need passports to be in France or the UK either because of colonial ties. How you gonna take someone's stuff and they kick them off your block when the want it back?

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to co-sign the sentiments of these "black/minority feminists." Long story short, while enrolled in Feminist Theory a few years ago, I was both shocked and confused by the lack of attention black feminism received. Moreover, we covered Bell Hooks, but she was literally the first and last African-American feminist theorist we studied. However, during the course of the semester we analyzed: The connection between psychoanalysis and fem theory;French Fem Theory; Cyborg Fem Theory; Feminist theory from the Communist perspective (I'm still baffled by this particular ideology); and a few other :huhldup: branches of feminism. When a student inquired as to "Why we didn't cover more black theorists?" Our professor simply stated that "black feminism is deserving of its own course" and that she "wouldn't be able to give it the proper justice it deserved in this one."
:ehh:...:obama:...:ohhh:...:patrice:

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Many of those muslims don't even need passports to be in France or the UK either because of colonial ties. How you gonna take someone's stuff and they kick them off your block when the want it back?

extreme cac hypocrisy. Dont like north africans? Dont invite them into your country by the millions and give them gov aid and citizenship.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Oh fukk off already.

I'm not against people who practice Islam...but they're taking it to ANOTHER level in Europe. You either don't know anyone there, or haven't visited yourself.

We're talking REWRITING LAWS and enforcing their little street rules on neighbors in London neighborhoods. We're talking overrunning governments with Sharia in local Spanish townships. We're talking drumming up fundamentalist Sharia in parts of Greece.

Now you can brush this off if you want to...but I don't see why I should turn a blind eye towards it.

I'd be against them too. When religion is involved, it never goes well. But that was then, this is now. You can't keep using history to defend you, especially on this front.

OK...and?

Most christians in the developed world aren't anywhere near as regressive as their islamic counterparts.

This isn't the middle ages anymore.
I've been all over Europe, no I don't have the insight of someone who lives there, but I did not see any strong Islamic rule or influence, Muslims are one of the most marginalized groups over there, the wrath they feel is the same wrath blacks, Mexicans, and middle eastern folk feel over here. They're highly disenfranchised and are not in enough positions of power to impose any sort of Islamic law. Europe is very xenophobic as y'all are scared shytless about the darkening of the last white continent - Europe's treatment of Africans and Muslims is embarrassing, the fearmongering going on over there is ridiculous. I followed a few elections and the rhetoric being spewed by officials over there and it's :snoop: how dare Muslims dress the way they dress and observe their religion in public...Gtfoh.

Europe is not under Islamic influence or rule and probably never will be, stop claiming the sky is falling. Yes there are some brutally oppressive practices in Islam, but that's the extreme, the same way Christianity has been and still is an oppressive regime (polygamy, women's rights, fukking used to justify the inferiority of blacks and used to justify slavery, Christianity was the umbrella under which imperialism took place and people in their own native lands were treated as shyt, "progressive" Christianity is the reason Muslim countries are currently under attack and innocent citizens are dying.)

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
People calling others out about not acknowledging their privilege when those same people don't have the guts to acknowledge that they are privileged as well...the audacity.

Also some of you need to read on and try to understand the concept of intersectionality and interlocking systems of oppression. You can't really tell someone else how they should disentangle their identity, especially when context is so important.

This thread took a nose dive. Not coming back.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have to co-sign the sentiments of these "black/minority feminists." Long story short, while enrolled in Feminist Theory a few years ago, I was both shocked and confused by the lack of attention black feminism received. Moreover, we covered Bell Hooks, but she was literally the first and last African-American feminist theorist we studied. However, during the course of the semester we analyzed: The connection between psychoanalysis and fem theory;French Fem Theory; Cyborg Fem Theory; Feminist theory from the Communist perspective (I'm still baffled by this particular ideology; and a few other :huhldup: branches of feminism. When a student inquired as to "Why we didn't cover more black theorists?" Our professor simply stated that "black feminism is deserving of its own course" and that she "wouldn't be able to give it the proper justice it deserved in this one."
:ehh:...:obama:...:ohhh:...:patrice:

Even feminists gotta :mjpls: policy

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Minority Women can't have their own, I see. shyt always gets derailed. :snoop:

Are you nikkas serious. Of all the bullshyt and fukkery that happens on this site, you're shocked that this topic isn't held in the highest of regards?

Y'all lucky the real coli wolves ain't come out and start popping shyt. Don't meake me start @'ing nikkas and really fukk this thread up :ufdup: