☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You really are an @sshole. I'm not gonna let this thread turn into ethnocentrism but you are by far the worst poster on the coli.

call it what you want, but I don't capitulate to religious influence over society.

If you're an American with a passport, I suggest you take a trip and undersatnd what I'm talking about. Most americans don't really have a concept of what Islam is doing to Europe.

I don't even doubt that a racial component may exist towards immigrants, but Islam is a major issue in Western/Central Europe.

If you can't separate who you are as a person from your religion, then we're going to have a problem.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I didn't say every muslim was a threat...but theres something most Americans don't understand about muslims in Europe...and thats how open they are.

Most of the muslims in Europe look like they're back home. I'm talking dress. Culture. Even living arrangements.

Most of the muslims in North America wouldn't dare do that shyt.

And for that, most of the muslims are going back to places that were once their imperialist rulers. America doesn't really have that issue.

Trust and believe me when i say that I've got no problem with muslims, but ISLAM is a major problem for most of how Europe defines itself and orders its society.

i don't doubt that there is a racial component to the anti-islam sentiment, but islam is not an aspect of society I'd want to encourage. Especially in places like the UK/Spain/Germany/France/Greece.

Don't think Saudi Arabia (as a source of funding for something like 80%+ of all mosques overseas) doesn't notice this. They're trying to build little caliphates all over Europe.

Arabs are great people and I've got no qualms with them...but when you can't separate Islam from how you integrate with society, then we've got a problem.

You are literally talking out of your ass, you sound like a xenophobe or a member of the EDL or something.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
To the person who said black men have male privilege, I'm calling bullshyt:beli:

Black men can not control black women in any shape or form:rudy:

Hell the black community is the only community where the females are outdoing the males :mindblown: So how is that even possible?:what:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Hey listen. I don't mess with religion AT ALL...but Islam isn't open minded as modern christianity is. A lot of those muslim immigrants go HARD for Islam and are out there trying to change culture of the places they immigrate to and even further, are imposing their perceptions on their neighbors.

Read about how muslims in the UK and Spain are shaking shyt up in major cities.

Does this remind you of any other countries/continents?

americas_pol96.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are literally talking out of your ass, you sound like a xenophobe or a member of the EDL or something.

I'm not even trying to throw this thread into another direction, but get back at me when Islamic citizens make up 60%+ of your immigrants like in some European countries.

Remember. Muslims = Aight. Islam = No Bueno.

The problem with religious people is that...they're religious. So ultimately, they tend to take that shyt seriously. Its cool when most christians aren't really interested with taking their religions seriously. Most christians in Europe are pretty lackadaisical about it. Most muslims in Europe are fairly religious and overly devout people who do shyt like trying to enforce their versions of laws and customs on neighbors and by outright ignoring laws.

Its really not a problem in the US, thats why its hard for so many of you to grasp what I'm saying without making it seem like I'm just anti-muslim. In the US, the biggest problem tends to be with fundamentalist christians.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
You can support any movement you want. I'm a garveyite so I believe in repatriation back to Africa, but I'd still stand with a black nationalist who's fighting for his rights in America.

You can fight against patriarchy all you want. Just realize the patriarchy you're fighting against is for the benefit of white women, not ALL women.

Once white women receive equality under the law, please understand they will do everything in their power to make sure you don't receive the same benefits as them. As a black women, you still won't be protected, you still won't receive the same pay, and you'll still be under the same system of white supremacy that has black men under its boot.

When a single white woman goes missing, they entire country is on alert.

When a city full of black women goes missing, those white feminists don't give two shyts about them.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/26/justice/ohio-cleveland-missing-women

I fully understand how BW are manipulated by WW and BM for their causes and then thrown in the bushes when a BW tries to bring up issues unique to them. That’s why BW should be allowed to have our own movement and deal with our own issues without being dictated to by other oppressed groups and told that our feelings don’t matter. BW need to fight for the benefit of BW.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I fully understand how BW are manipulated by WW and BM for their causes and then thrown in the bushes when a BW tries to bring up issues unique to them. That’s why BW should be allowed to have our own movement and deal with our own issues without being dictated to by other oppressed groups and told that our feelings don’t matter. BW need to fight for the benefit of BW.

You can fight for whatever movement you want to fight for, I'm not trying to dictate anything to you. I just want you to understand these 2 points:

1. You are unable to win this fight on your own. You NEED black men by your side the same way we need you by our side. Not having a collective mindstate is one of the main reasons you as a black woman is in the position you're in.
2. Even if you acheive gender equality, you won't have gender equality with white men. You'll have it with black men which means you jumped from the frying pan to the fire. You might not have to worry about gender descrimination, but if white people view you the same way as they view black men, you'll be in for a whole other world of hurt.

The white feminist movemnet is not going to rescue you. If a man rapes or shyts on a black woman, not a single white women will come to your aid. You only have 1 ally in this fight, and that's black men. Fight for what you believe in, the rights of black women in America, but don't forget to fight to repair the relationship with the ONLY ally black women has ever had in this country; and that's with black men.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
To the person who said black men have male privilege, I'm calling bullshyt:beli:

Black men can not control black women in any shape or form:rudy:

Hell the black community is the only community where the females are outdoing the males :mindblown: So how is that even possible?:what:

I wish y'all nikkas would please stop posting this bullshyt. If you look at the economic indicators from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, black men still earn more than black women, and we both earn significantly less than whites.

Again, when it comes to pay rate and salary, black women are not outpacing black men. Please stop repeating shyt you heard from random dusty nikkas on youtube :whoa:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say every muslim was a threat...but theres something most Americans don't understand about muslims in Europe...and thats how open they are.

Most of the muslims in Europe look like they're back home. I'm talking dress. Culture. Even living arrangements.

Most of the muslims in North America wouldn't dare do that shyt.

And for that, most of the muslims are going back to places that were once their imperialist rulers. America doesn't really have that issue.

Trust and believe me when i say that I've got no problem with muslims, but ISLAM is a major problem for most of how Europe defines itself and orders its society.

i don't doubt that there is a racial component to the anti-islam sentiment, but islam is not an aspect of society I'd want to encourage. Especially in places like the UK/Spain/Germany/France/Greece.

Don't think Saudi Arabia (as a source of funding for something like 80%+ of all mosques overseas) doesn't notice this. They're trying to build little caliphates all over Europe.

Arabs are great people and I've got no qualms with them...but when you can't separate Islam from how you integrate with society, then we've got a problem.
Basically, white feminism pushes the idea of liberating Muslim women and their slut walks aim to end rape culture and slut shaming all the while ignoring all of the damage they create.

Euros are funny. They immigrated to africa but do not want any africans up in the uk unless they play soccer.

Euro nationalism is very much White privilege

And I would fee for them. If they weren't taking peoples rights away. This is the same argument used for blacks in the US on stop and frisk. We can't separate black culture from the individual so everyone has to pay. The Muslims in Europe are no different then the French, British and Italians in the Arab world way back when. These people are only western Europe because of colonial cultural ties. You pay for the sins of your father in this society. If they didn't want them there they should not have gone and messed up their countries. I'm not shedding a tear for Europe, chickens coming home to roost.