Black Midwesterners Appreciation

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
GOAT black people if you ask me.

Not super aggressive like east coast. Not slow like the south. Not country like middle America. Not OD laid back like the W. Not passive and emasculate like the PNW.

MIDwest get the $ :blessed:
Eat a dikk bigot ass fakkit:camby:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I’m from New York and I can’t afford rent and wear timbs all year long and love tekashi 69. Blah blah blah :troll:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DatManJay how is Gary Indiana considered more like Detroit?:gucci:

The only thing they have in common is abandoned building and dying industry.

Gary is much more linked with Chicago

Flint is Detroit's version of Gary

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ah, Pike County MS, on some slow bullshyt how I would expect a raggedy nikka from there :mjlol:

Next time be me with your chest not some hoe numbers :pachaha:
U sound like a racist cac:wow:

I could clown where u from based on stereotypes from your region

But no:ehh:

Perhaps
U need a pick me up
Maybe you have low self esteem :wow:

Allah bless regardless

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:mjlol: On one hand I’d say Neg off GP for dragging my departed loved one into this. But then I’m like nah, if you coming out the bag with that, it shows what I said hit home. My dead mother? Wow. Like that was pretty low.

You may be about that paper chase but you not good at it. Think outside the box and get your grind up for real patna. You calling folks slow but you out here just now starting up old ass hustles 5-7 years late, and you working harder not smarter with your other shyt. Log off and take some of that Coli energy and brainstorm up a better grind nikka. I see you want to flip cars, dumb ass nikka go cop from the auction and rent them out. You’ll earn 3x what you would’ve made off that car in a year. Or if so sell go to auctions down south and come back your way and market it as a “southern car”. Pre Sandy just off the rust free aspect that term would make your listing move fast, but post Sandy that shyt is moving light speed. See I’m giving you game cuz I know the lameness in you supersedes the grind in your soul. You can’t take it that a country nikka from Atlanta running circles around you when it comes to this enterprising shyt. And I can tell you the game too cuz you no competition to me on any level. By the time you get into that and get your nose wet I’ll have been transitioned into something else.

And my people fell off? I’m not following you on that one. Gonna have to clarify that for me breh

And bragging? Nah, not even close. Check my posts, I’ve never even bought that shyt up since that thread. And that shyt is in the rafters, it’s years later and I still get a few daps a week off of it. That chick was dead by my standards, even for a one night stand. And to keep it a buck the reason I haven’t mentioned it since then is cuz I felt stupid as fukk about it after the fact. I’m embarrassed that shyt went down, cuz you right, that chick was nasty. Im man enough to hold that L. I’m way better than that. But because I went radio silent on that issue after that thread, what you didn’t hear was how she knew where I lived cuz my dumbass took her to my place to smash, fast forward a few years and a week after that shyt blew up on the Coli, a brown Camry was outside my house with a breh in the passenger seat and big ass redneck white boy driving. I saw the reflection of the car pull up, I hopped up, grabbed the stick from the closet, opened the door and stood in the doorway while I put the drum on and I just stared at them, then they drove off after about 5-7 seconds. Now I ain’t know what dude looked like, but the white boy for sure didn’t stay on my street, and he didn’t look lost either, he was sitting there with a purpose. Now I could’ve drawn down on some random folks, but I doubt it. That’s why you ain’t seen either one of them clowns since that. Cuz that shyt was about to go left real quick. They both knew what time it was, that crazy shyt I was talking wasn’t a bluff, I am who the fukk I say I am.

And about looks and dressing? I’ve pulled up on people off here at meetups, posted my pic when I got into it with that OG clown and I got folks I’ve met off of here on my LinkedIn. I ain’t hiding from shyt patna.

1.) my bad for the mom post

2.) You type a lot of a dude that’s not lame.

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
U sound like a racist cac:wow:

I could clown where u from based on stereotypes from your region

But no:ehh:

Perhaps
U need a pick me up
Maybe you have low self esteem :wow:

Allah bless regardless
Shut yo dumb ass up :pachaha:
You mad cause no one even heard of where you from. And cac cac cac miss me with that :russell: I’ve never heard a “black” man call another black man bigot. Not even in my vocabulary. Sure you picked it up from certain people in the south :mjpls:

And unlike your bumpkin ass yes, people do know what type of characters in my city. Players, hustlers, and pimps :myman: funny how were a ‘3rd world country’ and nikkaz still out here getting real money. Pike County? That other shyt with the T I can’t even pronounce? Probably not :yeshrug:

And your bytch can pick me up but I’d probably digress. Pike County sound like it got musty fat hoes.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shut yo dumb ass up :pachaha:
You mad cause no one even heard of where you from. And cac cac cac miss me with that :russell: I’ve never heard a “black” man call another black man bigot. Not even in my vocabulary. Sure you picked it up from certain people in the south :mjpls:

And unlike your bumpkin ass yes, people do know what type of characters in my city. Players, hustlers, and pimps :myman: funny how were a ‘3rd world country’ and nikkaz still out here getting real money. Pike County? That other shyt with the T I can’t even pronounce? Probably not :yeshrug:

And your bytch can pick me up but I’d probably digress. Pike County sound like it got musty fat hoes.
Not reading all that
But obviously u aggy for no reason :mjlol:

Got u typing novels

It will be aight
U want me to pray for u:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Not reading all that
But obviously u aggy for no reason :mjlol:

Got u typing novels

It will be aight
U want me to pray for u:mjlol:
Cause you probably can’t read. And you on drugs or something YOU jumped out the window at me
Eat a dikk bigot ass fakkit:camby:
And negged me on a post on the first page on a two day old thread. Now you wanna pray for a nikka. Y’all nikkaz weirdos :pachaha:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I have to say about several cities in the Midwest I been to

Cleveland, Detroit, Kansas City, The Nati..

Almost 90% of sisters I ran into had kids

I was like damn, there’s nothing else to do besides fukk
That's life in the midwest and the south

Now that I think of it, some of the girls I went to hs with got kids that are almost in high school themselves.

I'm 27 btw:mjgrin:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
NYC is the most popular city and attractive city in the world so you saying NYC isn’t the top five city you’ve visited does nothing for me. YAWN!

The Jay Z comment was more hip hop related and I’m sure you knew that but felt the need to go off topic lol.

Funny thing is all the artist you name would rather perform their shows at the Apollo in Harlem than any other “theatre” in the Midwest

:umad:

A non AA trying to shyt on AAs from the Midwest

Top Lel