Black Men Vote PAC ramps up investment in turnout for Harris

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Just reeks of desperation when you have to resort to shaming language. These Democ00n shills literally have no shame.
:mjlol:
She ain't black to me and I don't give a damn what anyone says.
:pachaha:

Actor Wendell Pierce gives message to Black men: ‘There’s blood on that ballot box’​

“Any Black man that has an issue with a Black woman rising, they have to look at their own inadequacy,” Pierce said. “What would make you so fearful of someone who was so beloved of you, who was so loving to you, like your mother and your grandmother and your aunts and your sisters, that you cannot be proud and embolden yourself when you see someone from your community rise up?”
Wow

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie: I need your crazy christian walker ass to stop replying to my posts.

I dont give a fukk about what he said. All he is doing is calling out detractors for critiquing Harris for ideological reasons or reasons based on her gender.

If you have ideological differences from Harris, what are you complaining about?

You need to stop injecting yourself in these discussions, shill and also stop acting like a gatekeeper when NOBODY in here asked for one. You always acting like youre some authority over black people, blackness, or voting on here when YOU ARE NOT.

Youre just a straight up coward. :mjlol: only reason why im only calling you out is because you stay doing this bullshyt. Mr housenegro probably dont even hang around other black people offline always talking about blackness on here. Its always the frauds doing the most like this clown. I know this coward probably reporting me to the mods right now claiming im harrassing him when this clown has harrassed multiple posters on here for years with his democrat party or die shilling shyt with others bringing the site down.

Last edited:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
The framing of these efforts are terrible…

They should shift it to “Black men have power” and “You can decide the election”

Everybody wants to stand on their soapbox and everybody is so used to targeting black men that they can’t even adjust their approach when they need something from them.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Just reeks of desperation when you have to resort to shaming language. These Democ00n shills literally have no shame.
She ain't black to me and I don't give a damn what anyone says.
:pachaha:
The MEN are Black :what: why can't yall turn that shyt off? :dahell:

Like if "Firefighters for Kamala" happened yall are NOT gonna preach sHe AiN't A fIrEFiGhTeR tO mE

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MEN are Black :what: why can't yall turn that shyt off? :dahell:

Like if "Firefighters for Kamala" happened yall are NOT gonna preach sHe AiN't A fIrEFiGhTeR tO mE
What the hell are you talking about?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

Kwame Brown Slams Political Gatekeepers For Pressuring Voters Toward VP Harris​

In a rant that went viral on social media, Brown criticized these celebrities for what he sees as their efforts to shame Black Americans into voting for Harris based solely on her race, rather than her policies or their personal convictions.

You dumbasses always put up some lame unqualified celebrity as a source for your tangibles arguments. Especially from scammers. Where's the source for the $26 billion for Asian Americans? You think Trump will be any better for Black people. Morons I say

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about you hollering "Kamala ain't Black" as if that has shyt to do with Black MEN for Kamala having a PAC :dahell:
You didn't read the article I posted with the quote from Wendel Pierce? Quit drinking that fukking DNC kool-aid it's rotting your brain.
stop-drinking-the-kool-aid.gif

Actor Wendell Pierce gives message to Black men: ‘There’s blood on that ballot box’​

https://thehill.com/homenews/4838399-actor-wendell-pierce-black-men-voters-dnc

“Any Black man that has an issue with a Black woman rising, they have to look at their own inadequacy,” Pierce said.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don’t

Benny
Lil pump
Ohsay
Tariq
Candance
Amber
Etc…

Start a super pac for Trump

Why it’s just one side doing it for the demonic democrats

Start digging in your pockets!!! Get trump in the White House!!!

:damn:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dumbasses always put up some lame unqualified celebrity as a source for your tangibles arguments. Especially from scammers. Where's the source for the $26 billion for Asian Americans? You think Trump will be any better for Black people. Morons I say
I guess you kept the same energy after comments posted by Rickey Smiley, Charlemagne or Steve Harvey.
:jbhmm:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't know if "Your ancestors died for your right to vote" is enough to energize people who are already apathetic. The targets of this campaign will want to know what they'll get in return for their support.

If that's asking too much then any money they're investing here is a waste.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You didn't read the article I posted with the quote from Wendel Pierce? Quit drinking that fukking DNC kool-aid it's rotting your brain.
stop-drinking-the-kool-aid.gif

https://thehill.com/homenews/4838399-actor-wendell-pierce-black-men-voters-dnc

“Any Black man that has an issue with a Black woman rising, they have to look at their own inadequacy,” Pierce said.
That's not even the OP article :mjlol: That shyt is about Wendell Pierce speaking at the DNC In Chicago. THE OP'S is about a PAC. Not Wendell Pierce. Not even concerning Chicago.

Black Men Vote PAC is spending $4 million to target Black men in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania"