Black Men Vote PAC ramps up investment in turnout for Harris

Daps
Big thing is they have to explain what Kamala will do to make things better....not just "Trump is bad." Dems know how to reach Black women but they can't find the right messaging to appeal to brehs. They demand Black male votes but offer nothing in return. Need more Raphael Warnocks and those young brehs in Congress from Tennessee. You need Black men besides Obama talking to Black men. Brow-beating with Jews, white women and sistas isn't enough.

However....brehs gotta approach in good faith. If you're asking for reparations, understand that shyt wouldn't happen even if she begged Congress and offered every Senator free Lambos and OnlyFans heauxs for life. Also understand that not voting for her and letting Trump win, will hurt the average Black person more than Kamala...and it'll just make them lean harder into courting Mexicans. Always good to play your hand but overplaying your hand can backfire since our numbers aren't growing.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this housenegro has no shame.. how many account does this clown have dedicated to shilling? This bytch is the loser reporting people on here too. Can yall ban these shills starting with this agent pos?
MAGA c00ns letting a cac call other black men house negroes :scust:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The framing of these efforts are terrible…

They should shift it to “Black men have power” and “You can decide the election”

Everybody wants to stand on their soapbox and everybody is so used to targeting black men that they can’t even adjust their approach when they need something from them.
I appeciate your sentiment, but those are BS, too. What they need to do is simply discuss how their policies will improve their lives, though I suspect they can't. 95% of men want to hear how their pockets will benefit.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just reeks of desperation when you have to resort to shaming language. These Democ00n shills literally have no shame.
:mjlol:
She ain't black to me and I don't give a damn what anyone says.
:pachaha:

Actor Wendell Pierce gives message to Black men: ‘There’s blood on that ballot box’​

“Any Black man that has an issue with a Black woman rising, they have to look at their own inadequacy,” Pierce said. “What would make you so fearful of someone who was so beloved of you, who was so loving to you, like your mother and your grandmother and your aunts and your sisters, that you cannot be proud and embolden yourself when you see someone from your community rise up?”
Showing that you are an inadequate nikka 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Big thing is they have to explain what Kamala will do to make things better....not just "Trump is bad." Dems know how to reach Black women but they can't find the right messaging to appeal to brehs. They demand Black male votes but offer nothing in return. Need more Raphael Warnocks and those young brehs in Congress from Tennessee. You need Black men besides Obama talking to Black men. Brow-beating with Jews, white women and sistas isn't enough.

However....brehs gotta approach in good faith. If you're asking for reparations, understand that shyt wouldn't happen even if she begged Congress and offered every Senator free Lambos and OnlyFans heauxs for life. Also understand that not voting for her and letting Trump win, will hurt the average Black person more than Kamala...and it'll just make them lean harder into courting Mexicans. Always good to play your hand but overplaying your hand can backfire since our numbers aren't growing.
This it. People just can't seem to wrap their heads around it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'll bet my OLED this is a well disguised DNC initiative. All "vote harder" nonsense with no talk of specific policies or tangible anything. A less offensive "no voting no vucking" or "get your booty to the poll".

Nothing real, just endless tricknology.

They were very smart to not have sponsors or donor orgs on the website. Super vague, surely on purpose. :mjpls:
:sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
spaniards:

this is just a few backs for women alone

:sas2: should black people not be politically active?
:sas1: Depends on what you mean by politically "active."

Your article:

• PODER PAC
    : PODER PAC is a political action committee founded by and for Latinas to elect pro-choice Latinas to Congress. PODER provides resources and support to Latina candidates running for federal offices who have demonstrated a commitment to the Latino community.

• Latino Victory Fund: The Latino Victory Fund is committed to increasing Latino representation in government to be commensurate with Latino population growth. To that end, the Latino Victory Fund supports progressive Latinx candidates at every office level to build a more reflective government.

• Higher Heights for America PAC: Higher Heights for America PAC is a political action committee providing Black women with a political home exclusively dedicated to harnessing their power. They aim to advance progressive policies and expand Black women’s civic engagement from elected representation to voting participation. [???]

• Latina Civic PAC: Latinas Civic PAC is a non-partisan political action committee whose mission is to increase the number of Latinas in elected and appointed office in the State of New Jersey. This committee supports progressive Latina candidates who are committed to advancing a policy agenda that prioritizes women’s economic, social, and emotional welfare while also prioritizing the expansion of educational opportunities for all.

• New American Leaders Action Fund: The New American Leaders Action Fund (NALAF) is committed to increasing New American representation at all levels of our democracy. NALAF supports candidates grounded in community who want to create an inclusive and welcoming country for New Americans and who want to create a healthy democracy for all.

• Latinas Lead California: Latinas Lead California is the first and only non-partisan political action committee dedicated to increasing the number of Latinas in elected office, appointments, and other prominent leadership positions in California.

• BOLD PAC: BOLD PAC is the campaign arm of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus dedicated to increasing the diversity of Latino leadership in the U.S. House and Senate. They are committed to ensuring that progressive Latino, especially Latina, candidates have the resources they need to run and win.

PAC that's the topic of the thread:

Black Men Vote PAC has a proven record of engaging and empowering Black men to transform our politics. In 2020, our work helped ensure historic turnout and registration of Black voters in Georgia, making a critical difference in the general and run-off elections. Our work to register, organize, turnout and empower Black men could make all the difference in 2024.

Notice how everything for bp is 'increase civic engagement' type shyt whereas latinos trynna actually get elected.

I don't think your article makes the point you intended. :francis:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I think that since we're not as represented in the labor force. Dems need to address us economically. That's why Black folks are so annoyed with all the messaging going to immigrants.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I appeciate your sentiment, but those are BS, too. What they need to do is simply discuss how their policies will improve their lives, though I suspect they can't. 95% of men want to hear how their pockets will benefit.
All I’m talking about is framing. Obviously the issues are the real deciding factor. But there is a difference between saying “You traitors don’t see that Harris’ policies are better for you?” vs. “You have the power to make sure someone who doesn’t have your interests doesn’t get elected”

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
That's why I asked before posting. I could've been wrong and that other ethnic groups have the same dialogue as BM and BW. Seems that isn't the case

You have more patience than me breh, we knew the answer but you gave em a chance anyway.

No one else denigrates nor treats their constituents like children cept Dems towards Black men.

Yet they "ask" for our help time and again.

And other Black men love that shyt because they get to look down on others with disgust and arrogance.

I'll settle for not feeling like I'm going to be killed when getting pulled over by the cops.

No one seems to want to address that.

Hell, it disproportionately kills your constituents. Should be a political layup but ya know...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All I’m talking about is framing. Obviously the issues are the real deciding factor. But there is a difference between saying “You traitors don’t see that Harris’ policies are better for you?” vs. “You have the power to make sure someone who doesn’t have your interests doesn’t get elected”
I hear you, that will fall on almost as many deaf ears. Right now, with Kamala's lack of policy, that could do more damage actually. There is a reason their whole platform is "attack Trump".