Black Men need to "Man-Up", mentor these lil nigglets out chea.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here we go. :comeon:

Both genders need to make better choices about who they lay with. Michelle Obama doesn't become Passion from Bootyz and Boudain strip club. The only difference is women face dire consequences if they fukk with the wrong dudes. Single motherhood being the most common. But hey people often don't make the best choices when sex is involved. :ehh:

I've dodged some bullets. :whew:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

i had to write michelle obama off after saying if she could be anyone else, she'd be beyonce. like, really, you'd be an ex-drug dealers/rappers wife.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i had to write michelle obama off after saying if she could be anyone else, she'd be beyonce. like, really, you'd be an ex-drug dealers/rappers wife.

:wtf:

:snoop:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I agree with the premise of this thread...I don't have kids but I try to be a good role model for my god children and kids at my church...

Somebody did it for me, so I feel like I gotta pay it forward. I encourage all of y'all to be better! Trust me, SOME lil kid is looking up to u, whether you know or want to believe it or not...so do better AND be better! Peace and love yall

I can't hate on this bruh, I'm glad to hear you had someone in your corner. I guess where the frustration from a lotta dudes comes from picking up a check that they never agreed to co-sign on, I understand where they coming from, but we need more black men like yourself to link up with and do things. So it's not like one or two guys in the trenches trying to salvage 6 or 7 guys. If we can get the shyt down to a 2:1 or 1:1 , then we can at least establish a tipping point.

Ultimately it's a numbers game, I feel like there's no incentive for black men to even want to do it. Black men really don't have ownership of their own communities.

I think the men should be doing it for themselves regardless of the bullshyt females are on, not for the womens benefit either, but our own, we're losing way too many productive men to the street who could be jumping starting the next black wallstreets, hollywoods, etc.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
no women do because women are the gatekeepers of life. the women get to choose whether or not these babies are born not the shytty men they may be sleeping with.

this is almost like saying if a con-artist cons people both the con-artist and the people that get fooled need to be more careful so nobody gets screwed. its the con-artist goal to do the con.

So men have no role in creating a child? :mindblown:

You're approaching your 2007 levels of trolling. :beli:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the new story will be that the only nikkas leaving their kids are thugs that had signs on their foreheads that they'd leave if the chick gets pregnant. This coming from a bunch of cats who say they aren't thugs but hold viewpoints about kids and family life that show they'd probably leave as well :pachaha:

You nikkas will say anything to not hold other nikkas accountable for being fukk ups, the shyt baffles me

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

I think the problem isn't that they don't have a role, it's that their role has been usurped via the family court system and the matriarchal culture a lot boys are born and bred into. :snoop: The problems seems to stem with the circumstances and less to do with external shyt. Men not wanting to do is a by-product of the broken system. This is one of the reasons why I'm for Legal Paternal Surrender and additional reproductive rights for men. Starve the beast, solve the problem.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Here we go. :comeon:

Both genders need to make better choices about who they lay with. Michelle Obama doesn't become Passion from Bootyz and Boudain strip club. The only difference is women face dire consequences if they fukk with the wrong dudes. Single motherhood being the most common. But hey people often don't make the best choices when sex is involved. :ehh:

I've dodged some bullets. :whew:

The men complaining about ratchet women don't date ratchet women. That's the biggest difference between men and women that people always ignore. Women will complain about thugs and dead beats on Oprah and then suck Ray Rays dikk in the parking lot 2 minutes after the show end.

If a man picks a hoe he knows she's a hoe. Men don't get pity parties when they fukk up. Other men will check him and ask him "why did you fukk with that hoe?" Men categorize women into hoe, jumpoff and wifey material. There's a reason the phrase "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" exists and was created by MEN. Men don't get pity parties thrown for them. Meanwhile women complain about the same type of men they love to date and think after Ray Ray gets them pregnant that Ray Ray goes into a coc00n for 9 months and after the baby is born, Ray Ra and undergoes a metamorphosis into Barrack Obama. It doesn't work that way. At least men check other men for fukking with hoes. No one is checking women for their selection in men, and then they blame all the "good" men for not picking her as if she was somehow "forced" to get with Pookie....

This is why I tell women all the time "You like those bums, thugs, street nikkas and losers? Fine. Pick who you want, but DO NOT COMPLAIN about the outcome of your choice."

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The men complaining about ratchet women don't date ratchet women. That's the biggest difference between men and women that people always ignore. Women will complain about thugs and dead beats on Oprah and then suck Ray Rays dikk in the parking lot 2 minutes after the show.

If a man picks a hoe he knows she's a hoe. Men don't get pity parties when they fukk up. Other men will check him and ask him "why did you fukk with that hoe?" Men categorize women into hoe, jumpoff and wifey material. There's a reason the phrase "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife". Men don't get pity parties for them. Meanwhile women complain about the same type of men they love to date and think after Ray Ray gets them pregnant that Ray Ray goes into a coc00n for 9 months and after the baby is born, Ray Ra and undergoes a metamorphosis into Barrack Obama. It doesn't work that way. At least men check other men for fukking with hoes. No one is checking women for their selection in men, and then they blame all the "good" men for not picking her as if she was somehow "forced" to get with Pookie....

This is why I tell women all the time "You like those bums, thugs, street nikkas and losers? Fine. Pick who you want, but DO NOT COMPLAIN about the outcome of your choice."

:salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

no i'm saying these shytty dudes are just trying to con women out of p*ssy. they don't care about being fathers and if a baby comes they'll bounce on her.

if a woman gets knocked up by a guy like can we really expect what was basically a con artist to suddenly grow a conscious and start acting responsible? not really.

its up to women to exercise proper judgment in who they sleep with or don't sleep with.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
single mothers are not the problem but uneducated single mothers are. these chicks have nothing to teach their kids or set some type of foundation of work ethic and education. the only solution is is to prevent them from having kids in the first place. and yeah i don't mind mentoring a kid or two but have no idea how to go about it.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Not my problem cause I don't fit the statistic.

My pops didn't want to be one either and I grew up around a number of positive black male rolemodels even after my dad passed when I was 17. Its a shame there isn't many of those for these guys.

I really feel for the young black men now cause most of them are products of their mom fukking a deadbeat and her acting all surprised when he dips. bytch, all you have the power to change was opening/closing your legs. Your puss can't change Rae Rae, Tyrone or even Chad :merchant:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The men complaining about ratchet women don't date ratchet women. That's the biggest difference between men and women that people always ignore. Women will complain about thugs and dead beats on Oprah and then suck Ray Rays dikk in the parking lot 2 minutes after the show end.

If a man picks a hoe he knows she's a hoe. Men don't get pity parties when they fukk up. Other men will check him and ask him "why did you fukk with that hoe?" Men categorize women into hoe, jumpoff and wifey material. There's a reason the phrase "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" exists and was created by MEN. Men don't get pity parties thrown for them. Meanwhile women complain about the same type of men they love to date and think after Ray Ray gets them pregnant that Ray Ray goes into a coc00n for 9 months and after the baby is born, Ray Ra and undergoes a metamorphosis into Barrack Obama. It doesn't work that way. At least men check other men for fukking with hoes. No one is checking women for their selection in men, and then they blame all the "good" men for not picking her as if she was somehow "forced" to get with Pookie....

:wow: So much truth

:childplease: fukk I look like taking one of these b*stardized children from some other nikka as my responsibility.

Like everyone else said, tell these black women to make better choices in men first before you come at progressive black men with that shyt.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
no i'm saying these shytty dudes are just trying to con women out of p*ssy. they don't care about being fathers and if a baby comes they'll bounce on her.

if a woman gets knocked up by a guy like can we really expect what was basically a con artist to suddenly grow a conscious and start acting responsible? not really.

its up to women to exercise proper judgment in who they sleep with or don't sleep with.

That being said, I don't think anyone even argues that these men need to straighten up, but the reality of it all is that women have to be held to a higher standard because the consequences are greater for them if things don't work out. Like it or not, she will suffer the brunt of the consequneces with an unplanned pregnancy. Debating otherwise is simply wishing for a perfect world.